Vision Stone BACK IN STOCK- NEW VISION STONE 3 AVAILABLE - Improved Inner well to prevent movement when screwing on, BETTER leakage protection at BASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
* This has been re-engineered with a much better replacement procedure when screwing the caps back on to prevent the innards from spinning. They did a great job on this so there should be no more issues with seals breaking and wires coming off contacts.

* Little or no gap at based because of improved silicone sealing at base that is more exact. Also silicone seal added to top as well.

stone3.png

stone3_1.png

stone3_2.png

GotVapes VISION Stone 3 5ml Tank 2.1-2.3ohms - WHITE Drip Tip [gv-VISIONStone 3 -5mlWHITE] - $11.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Last edited:

Katatonik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Dallas, TX
You guys seriously have the V2 innards restricted to 1 per order? What about those of us that have 2 or more failed V2's??? Do we really have to place a seperate order just to get an innard for each one?

1 per customer. You can't make 4 orders consecutively in a span of 4 minutes for them.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
no i think its 2

fixed, ill try to get one more batch of them before its cut off form being made

Do you know, does the V3 complete bottom screw on to the tank part of the v1 and v2? If so, might it be possible for you guys to get some complete bottoms (separate from the tanks) so that people, especially those who have several v1 or V2 can more readily and cheaply transition to the v3?

WolfieNuke

Jan 16, 2012
New York
This really sucks for me... I just ordered a Bolt mod from GotVapes yesterday and settled for a SmokTech DCT since the Vision Stone was out of stock. I just saw this post and had to grab it while it was in stock. Oh, well... No free shipping on it this time. At least I'll have a few backup tanks if the Vision Stone doesn't perform as well as I hope it will...

Aunt Cranky

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Chicagoland
I found that the Stone II took a bit to get used to, remembering to tip it over now and then to keep the wicks saturated, but I could actually vape a 70% VG juice on it and it was fine. I find them similar to the Visions in a lot of ways, solid performers as long as you can keep them clean and take care in screwing the parts back together. The inner plug on mine did get very burnt, but I was overall very happy with the performance on them. I plan on saving the Stardust for the juice that's higher in PG and use the Stone tanks for the higher VG juice. Once the wick and coil get gummed up, easy to replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread