Vz Super Concentrate Honey Flu Cured Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBeo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
Deserts of So California
Gowd I crave this stuff! This is one of my personal Favorites and its so easy to mix. Honey Flu cured tobacco concentrate from Vz (to me) is the Best DIY concentrate on the Market today. Made for mixing e-juice only and not for food and perfume "this one's for us folks!" It is a Alcohol Base so 100% VG mixers will favor this line of concentrates and 2.5% mixing percentage makes this a easy mixed batch to make - Just add 12 Drops right from the bottle of concentrate to each 10ml of PG/VG nic and give as little as 24 hour steep time and start vaping!!!

From this concentrate I get a Med/fair throat hit with a 16mg nic 50/50 vg/pg mix. Vapor content is very good, Clouds of it if you will. Upon inhale I get the tobacco flavor kinda matched to the Virginia Flu cured flavor and then at ex-hale I get a full Honey flavor! to me its not sweet but mellow Honey taste that is crisp and clean and refreshing. The higher percent you mix it the heavier the Honey flavor say at like 3% so if your more into the strong sweet Honey you may try a 3% mix but that to me is a KFC Honey Biscuit and its more enjoyable at 2.5% again to me.
This concentrate has a Amber color and the smell in the Bottle is a strong sweet smell and is hard to describe. This is one of those concentrates you can't mix too wrong and the mixing percentage is marked on the Bottle - THANKS VapingZone! Good luck on all your DIY batches and enjoy the vape my friends...
Honey Flu Cured Tobacco 001.jpg Honey Flu Cured Tobacco 003.jpg

Last edited:

Fernand

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Californeea
This is the only VZ Super Concentrated Flavoring that's knocked me out so far. Most of 'em are too Chinese Technicolor for me. Now, on the Honey Flue Cured, imagine a big jar of lovely fine cut tobacco, something like a nice burley/turkish/virginia blend, like what you might roll into cigarettes, not too strong, very golden, then pour a honey solution on it to get it good and wet, then leave it to dry in the jar for a few days. Now toss it with your fingers. Yumm. Sniff that aroma out of the jar! That's about the flavor this Honey Flue Cured Tobacco reminds me of. 2% is great.

MrBeo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
Deserts of So California
Now, on the Honey Flue Cured, imagine a big jar of lovely fine cut tobacco, something like a nice burley/turkish/virginia blend, like what you might roll into cigarettes, not too strong, very golden, then pour a honey solution on it to get it good and wet, then leave it to dry in the jar for a few days. Now toss it with your fingers. Yumm. Sniff that aroma out of the jar! That's about the flavor this Honey Flue Cured Tobacco reminds me of. 2% is great.
Wow, Now that was a killer description of Honey Flu Fernand!!!

MrBeo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
Deserts of So California
I tried this one as well as the plain virginia flue cured and found them both completely lacking in any tobacco flavor. I ended up trying them both at practically a 50-50 ratio to juice with NOTHING other than a little sweetness. A complete bomb, both of them. Will never order again!
Did you mix them at 2.5% or 12 Drops right from the Bottle? Over Flavor and under Flavor will be the same result - No flavor! These are SUPER CONCENTRATED so mix percent is very important. VFC is the one closes to a Analog. Something is wrong if your not getting tobacco from both!!!

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
Did you steep very long? All of the VZ tobaccos that I have taste very similar right after mixing... a sweet flavor, hard to describe, a bit tobacco-ish. But, after week or so their distinct flavors all really come out. I haven't tried the HFC, but I have the VFC, and I get a nice tobacco flavor from it after steeping.
It could just be something with your taste buds and these flavors though. There are a few flavors from other vendors that people seem to love, and I've tried them at all kinds of percentages and just don't ever get the flavor that they're supposed to be.

I tried this one as well as the plain virginia flue cured and found them both completely lacking in any tobacco flavor. I ended up trying them both at practically a 50-50 ratio to juice with NOTHING other than a little sweetness. A complete bomb, both of them. Will never order again!

craftmath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Wilson, NC
It does taste nice! I agree with the op.... 12 drops per 10ml works great! However, I'm not getting the reddish color mixture as the op's pic looks. Mine is more yellow. Definitely taste and smell the honey.... not much tobacco, but very nice none the less.

By the way, I'm using this on a Provari, boge lr carto in a phiniac tank (Thanks EMONTY), at 4.2 volts.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
craft: the color get's dark if the nic sees light. I have all my liquids in glass brown or blue bottles and with this potion it stays nice and clear

It does taste nice! I agree with the op.... 12 drops per 10ml works great! However, I'm not getting the reddish color mixture as the op's pic looks. Mine is more yellow. Definitely taste and smell the honey.... not much tobacco, but very nice none the less.

By the way, I'm using this on a Provari, boge lr carto in a phiniac tank (Thanks EMONTY), at 4.2 volts.

craftmath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Wilson, NC
craft: the color get's dark if the nic sees light. I have all my liquids in glass brown or blue bottles and with this potion it stays nice and clear

Gotcha. My vaping arsenal does spend most of its time in a closet and only sees light when I go to mix up a batch. Makes sense though!

Fernand

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Californeea
I dunno, the flavoring itself is just a light orange color. I had a 30 ml bottle of 93% VG w/ nic + 2% HFC + 5% water.. The VG contained 8 mg/ml nicotine. It sat on my desk in a clear plastic bottle, and it stayed almost colorless. It only picked up a golden color in a clear tank, in contact with the cartomizer, and in the feed bottle of a Vmod XL, in contact with the atomizer. And the "tobacco" taste is pretty abstract, it's not really much like tobacco, none of them. It's all in the imagination, I think, what we think of as fresh tobacco. It just suggests an idealized tobacco with honey.

Last edited:

cnhauf

Apr 29, 2012
North Carolina, USA
Good to hear !
I mixed up a batch of Honey Cured from VZ and am into the 2nd day of the steep...Can't Wait :)

I found the same to be true about fresh mixed juices - most all taste pretty bland at first, but give em a few days and WHOA.
Mixed up a batch of Strawberry and Cream the very day I received my order.
Put it in the J-Tank and wasn't that impressed.

Now 3 days later, after a good steep and it's about to become one of my new "GO TO" juices !!
It's out of this world GOOOOOODDDDDDDDD :)

MrBeo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
Deserts of So California
This one is sure Great and will stay at the top for me for as long as I vape!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts cnhauf... :)

I mixed up a batch of Honey Cured from VZ and am into the 2nd day of the steep...Can't Wait :)

Now 3 days later, after a good steep and it's about to become one of my new "GO TO" juices !!
It's out of this world GOOOOOODDDDDDDDD :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread