sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
Hello everyone,

Here are some cool stuff about the our new Stainless steel Apollo vtube

This new stainless steel vtube is all real stainless steel not powder coated.

The end cap will not be plastic but all stainless steel

The voltage range is from 3.0 thru 6.0

Using a 510 thread pattern.

We are going to offer this new vtube in two sizes a large and a mini.

The battery for the large is a IMR high drain 18650 rechargeable battery and the Mini battery is a high drain 18350.

We are looking to have them in stock by the end of the month and we are now accepting pre-orders and welcome any suggestions or Ideas you may have.

thank you

Here's a sneak peek

vtube ss2.jpg

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
I can't wait for my order to ship!

One question though:

Why bother making an identical version out of copper and coated in chrome, when the stainless steel edition exists?

Why not make a copper version, uncoated? That would give another variation to the whole lineup.

The SS is a limited edition only, so we need something really cool like the copper version after all of the SS has sold out. You maybe onto a great idea with the copper version,we will definitely consider it.

Gimpy1261

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Ga. Down Under
Best to get the SS one now while stocks last if you feel that is the case. Our Copper won't rust and won't stink however.
Please forgive my attempt at humor.
I ordered a SS today from Apollo. Hope there was one still available and will be shipped when available. I presume my order was like a preorder and everything I need will be available when I get my Vtube kit.
I probably should have ordered other accessories but I don't even know what to order.

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
I ordered mine a few days after it went on sale on the apollo website on pre order not realizing it is a special edition limited to 500. If the website took my order and my bank account has been charged, does that mean that I WILL be getting one of these special edition units or is there still a chance I will not get one of the 500 units? in other words, if you hit your 500 pre orders would the site stop taking orders?

sorry, this unit just really excites me and im hoping that since you took the cash i can rest assured i will get one after you get them in stock! hhahaha!!

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
Limited edition, gotcha. That makes sense. I'd love to see a polished copper one though. Steampunk maybe? Lol.

question:

How will we be able to differentiate between the copper chrome and the solid stainless steel? I'm assuming by weight? Finish?

HI SilentEcho13,

You would able to tell by the weight and the finish of the high polish SS vtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread