Status
Not open for further replies.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Is there a 12 step program for vaping addictions?

If not, I'm starting one....

Hello, my name is Cheeky, and I am a vapaholic. I've placed 7 orders in the last 3 days, and am afraid my mailman will have me charged with stalking.

I am waiting for:
A new Ego-T kit
30+ various clearomizers, smokymizers, and cartos
20+ new juices
New tanks
various other vaping accessories that I don't necessarily need, but were great deals or looked neat

Aaaccccck!!

Sent using Tapatalk
"Being happy doesn't mean things are perfect. It means you've decided to look past the imperfections." ~ anon

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
Today, some drip tips arrived. This was a good thing. I needed 'em.

Tomorrow, I should have a Liberty Flights order arriving (I think). The day after that, I should be having some juice from ECBlend.com show up, and either that day or the day after that, I have a Max Woodie from Maximum Vapors arriving.

Um. Yeah. Right there with you. *cough*

Last edited:

trepalium

I'm a Panda
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Indianapolis, IN
hoosiervapers.com
Hi Cheeky! My name is Trepalium and I'm a vapaholic. This weekend I went to my local vape shop to buy an eGo kit, because I couldn't wait for the one I ordered from Madvapes.com to show up. I literally couldn't wait two days! I'm waiting on 8 blank dual coil cartomizers, a sample pack of juices from juicy vapor, and a case to hold all my stuff. I've made at least 10 online orders in the last 30 days. My girlfirend is supportive, but I fear she's just enabling me.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Today, some drip tips arrived. This was a good thing. I needed 'em.

Tomorrow, I should have a Liberty Flights order arriving (I think). The day after that, I should be having some juice from ECBlend.com show up, and either that day or the day after that, I have a Max Woodie from Maximum Vapors arriving.

Um. Yeah. Right there with you. *cough*

I love ECBlends & need to make another order with them either tonight or tomorrow.... Order #8.... Sheesh!

What is the Max Woodie? Sounds naughtier than it is, I'm sure!
Sent using Tapatalk
"Being happy doesn't mean things are perfect. It means you've decided to look past the imperfections." ~ anon

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Hi Cheeky! My name is Trepalium and I'm a vapaholic. This weekend I went to my local vape shop to buy an eGo kit, because I couldn't wait for the one I ordered from Madvapes.com to show up. I literally couldn't wait two days! I'm waiting on 8 blank dual coil cartomizers, a sample pack of juices from juicy vapor, and a case to hold all my stuff. I've made at least 10 online orders in the last 30 days. My girlfirend is supportive, but I fear she's just enabling me.

She's probably just happy you're no longer stinky :) my boyfriend is supportive as well, and likes to vape 0mg or 6mg (if he is stressed), but I haven't told him about all of this weeks orders yet - I'm afraid he'll stage an intervention & block ECF and hide my cards :eek:

Sent using Tapatalk

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
Is there a 12 step program for vaping addictions?

If not, I'm starting one....

Hello, my name is Cheeky, and I am a vapaholic. I've placed 7 orders in the last 3 days, and am afraid my mailman will have me charged with stalking.

I am waiting for:
A new Ego-T kit
30+ various clearomizers, smokymizers, and cartos
20+ new juices
New tanks
various other vaping accessories that I don't necessarily need, but were great deals or looked neat

Aaaccccck!!

e
Sent using Tapatalk
Lmao I need something for five bucks and order a hundred worth just to justify shipping!
Hello, my name is K-man and I'm a vapaholic.......

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Lmao I need something for five bucks and order a hundred worth just to justify shipping!
Hello, my name is K-man and I'm a vapaholic.......

ha! Yes!! I went to check the status of an order I placed last night, and wound up placing ANOTHER order 3 hours after the first because the yoyo @ totallywicked kept giving me great deals!

They know we are weak & lure us in with the promise of free shipping or an extra 5% off lol

Sent using Tapatalk

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
well everyone on here has made there first step!!!!

except you vjc - are you also "suffering" from vapaholism?

Have to go place another order now.... oooh! Shiny! Must buy! :banghead: :screwy:

Sent using Tapatalk

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
Hi everyone im tim..."hi tim"....im been vaping for a year this month, although I was lurking on ecf much longer.

I just made 4 or so orders this last month and have enough juice to last a year. I have cartos and attys and mixing bottles and passthroughs and syringes and cases etc im a real addict!

....but im not a smoker. Never looked back. To me its like a lollipop that is calorie free, u get the taste and no fat. The nic but not the 2-4000 carcinogens. Thank u very much *claps*

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
I love ECBlends & need to make another order with them either tonight or tomorrow.... Order #8.... Sheesh!

What is the Max Woodie? Sounds naughtier than it is, I'm sure!

I'm at the double-digits in orders from VapeDudes for juice. ECBlend's a new experiment for me, and if it works out... woo for another choice!

The Max Woodie is a variable-voltage wood box mod. Take a peek here: The Max Woodie

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Hi everyone im tim..."hi tim"....im been vaping for a year this month, although I was lurking on ecf much longer.

I just made 4 or so orders this last month and have enough juice to last a year. I have cartos and attys and mixing bottles and passthroughs and syringes and cases etc im a real addict!

....but im not a smoker. Never looked back. To me its like a lollipop that is calorie free, u get the taste and no fat. The nic but not the 2-4000 carcinogens. Thank u very much *claps*

Hi Tim!
Hurray for not being a smoker!!! Congratulations!

I keep telling people that this is the best diet I've ever been on - I can vape Thin Mint cookies all day long with zero carbs, zero fat, zero cals.... all of the flavor & none of the guilt? Yes please, I'll take two!

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
I'm at the double-digits in orders from VapeDudes for juice. ECBlend's a new experiment for me, and if it works out... woo for another choice!

The Max Woodie is a variable-voltage wood box mod. Take a peek here: The Max Woodie

We are exact opposites then Lady - I've ordered more juice from ECBlends than I'm willing to admit even to my fellow vapaholics, but I'm waiting for the first order from VapeDudes to arrive!

The Woodie is gorgeous! Please post pics when it arrives :)

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
My name is Dana and I am a vapaholic. My husband has enabled me by silently allowing me to spend over to 400.00 on vaping supplies in the last 5 weeks. I am scheeming to buy a GG TS and UFS as well as a Purplr purple Rio grand in the next 2 months. My husband is so happy that I am off analogs so he is keeping quiet about the $ but I have a feeling that when he hears the price tag on the GG he will not be to excited any more.I hope that once I have my toys and my favorite juce (which I have found now) i will be able to start saving some money while being a vapaholic at the same time....

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
My name is Dana and I am a vapaholic. My husband has enabled me by silently allowing me to spend over to 400.00 on vaping supplies in the last 5 weeks. I am scheeming to buy a GG TS and UFS as well as a Purplr purple Rio grand in the next 2 months. My husband is so happy that I am off analogs so he is keeping quiet about the $ but I have a feeling that when he hears the price tag on the GG he will not be to excited any more.I hope that once I have my toys and my favorite juce (which I have found now) i will be able to start saving some money while being a vapaholic at the same time....
Hi Dana!

You have a good husband! I think for most of us, our significant others are so happy we're no longer smokers & are extending our lives/taking steps to improve our health with vaping that they really don't complain about the money we spend, at least until 40 juices from 3 vendors show up on the same day... :blush:

I know that this is more of a hobby than an addiction, but I'm addicted to this new hobby of ours, and keep finding shiny new things that I just have to try, and it seems that just about everyone on ECF feels the same way until they find the perfect combination!

I'm drooling over the REOmini... they're gorgeous! Have you tried the classifieds for either the REOGrande or the GG TS? Then you could tell him you got a great deal on it - that seems to make all of my purchases easier for my BF to swallow :evil:

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
LOL Cheeky! I have looked around a bit but found more in the wanted section for GGs than for sale. I Just spent 25.00 on stickers to make all my G6 batts and million cartomizers pink sparkly and my hubs just laughed when I said that they make me feel special because they r pink sparkly and light up just for me. I think I see a new gun in his future if I buy the GGTS ans US LOL. This reminds me of the show according to Jim when he says he just cashed a check in the marriage bank. He did ask me (when I got off ECF and went to bed at 5 am yesterday morning) if I had a boyfriend on ECF LOL men especially ones who never smoked just can't fathom what could keep a girl busy on ECF for so many hours at a time. Toooo funny!

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
We are exact opposites then Lady - I've ordered more juice from ECBlends than I'm willing to admit even to my fellow vapaholics, but I'm waiting for the first order from VapeDudes to arrive!

The Woodie is gorgeous! Please post pics when it arrives :)

Oh, absolutely. I'm gonna put my pretty sandblasted Phiniac glass tank on it with a nice drip tip and go "ooooh" and take tons of pictures and probably shower them everywhere. :)

And then I'll get to vaping on it. :D

I found VapeDudes right off the bat when I started vaping, so I think that has a lot to do with why I've got, well, half of their juice offerings (and variations on that half, such as extra flavor, or 30ml containers instead of 10ml, etc, or different nic strengths, etc, etc). They do have some flavors I don't like, but the majority of them, I like, so I'm pleased on the whole. Hopefully ECBlends will give me a similar experience. I've also got Backwoods Brew, Liberty Flights, Vapeology, Hoosier, Sweet-Vapes, Vermillion River, and a few other vendors' juice in the house (I'm getting so as that I lose track now), but admittedly some of those my husband ordered, and some I ordered, so it's only half as bad... right? Right?

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
I keep telling people that this is the best diet I've ever been on - I can vape Thin Mint cookies all day long with zero carbs, zero fat, zero cals.... all of the flavor & none of the guilt? Yes please, I'll take two!

I actually have a few nonsmoker friends who, after hearing my babbling about flavors, are starting to wonder if they should vape in self-defense. My niece was telling me to stop talking about cheesecake, because every time I mention it, she goes out and eats it! :D

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
LOL Cheeky! I have looked around a bit but found more in the wanted section for GGs than for sale. I Just spent 25.00 on stickers to make all my G6 batts and million cartomizers pink sparkly and my hubs just laughed when I said that they make me feel special because they r pink sparkly and light up just for me. I think I see a new gun in his future if I buy the GGTS ans US LOL. This reminds me of the show according to Jim when he says he just cashed a check in the marriage bank. He did ask me (when I got off ECF and went to bed at 5 am yesterday morning) if I had a boyfriend on ECF LOL men especially ones who never smoked just can't fathom what could keep a girl busy on ECF for so many hours at a time. Toooo funny!

Did you use regular stickers or some kind of super special vaper stickers? Love that you made them pink & sparkly! Post pics!!

Love that he thinks you have a boyfriend on ECF just because you're posting & shopping all night! Mine doesn't question it - I've been an insomniac for a few months now, so he's used to it. Besides, he's been known to stay up all night playing video games lol

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
My husband has enabled me by silently allowing me to spend over to 400.00 on vaping supplies in the last 5 weeks.

My husband, ah, doesn't quite know that I have my Max Woodie coming yet. *cough* Of course, when he goes "HEY, where's mine?" I'll just hand him the Lavatube and he'll smile and life will be happy. :)

The next step for me, I think, is DIY juices. But until I take that step... oh, the juice vendors of the world will know me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread