Best Looking Tank for ProVari - Post picture Please!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My Black Satin ProVari with Blue LED will be arriving today in the mail, so excited:) And I have alot of different tanks I will be trying out on this, However I was hoping we could use this thread as a way to share everyones setup and give everyone a chance to see the different setups with different tanks on the ProVari. Thanks Everyone..

:rickroll:

-Will post pics when I get mine in the mail today :):)

Last edited:

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
Home made budget feeder(its a tank,right?)
P5170355.jpg
satin black and a cartomator tank,satin with a BDV SS who's your daddy tank
and satin with a mix n match SS cartomator and vapor age depth charge tank
P3070597.jpg

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Got a couple with the brushed SS Cartomator..

Wow that is a thing of beauty Matrix! By the way, Black Anodized caps are in the process of being completed, semi-flat finish. Approx 3 weeks away.
I'd post pics of my new Mini/blue but my own personal tank is kinda basic right now! I'll make something special for it when I get a free moment though. I gotta say....this is my 3rd ProVari, and they just keep getting better and better! Great job David, Kenny and Co!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note LTE™

Last edited:

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Best tank iv used so far .my Lavatank.Also ss liquinator in pic but its not nearly as good as the lavatank

- Nice pics Str8V8ping! I like the Lavatanks as well and I have one of Jon's Mercury Pawn tank and I've always wanted one of his darker stone Ming style but Ive given up as its to much hassle to try and buy one ;)

- This is great news Cuse!!

- Thanks for all the pics so far everyone:)

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
- Nice pics Str8V8ping! I like the Lavatanks as well and I have one of Jon's Mercury Pawn tank and I've always wanted one of his darker stone Ming style but Ive given up as its to much hassle to try and buy one ;)

- This is great news Cuse!!

- Thanks for all the pics so far everyone:)

Thats the truth. It took me 2 months to get one by miracle in the classifieds. They are great tanks though. The etched Phiniac tanks look pretty nice as well

SuperSonic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
U.S.A.
Nice looking rigs everyone!

Matrix, that drip tip on the black n blue is pretty funkadelic! .... very cool!

Str8 - some killer tubes and boxes there as well.

I can't wait until I get some of my mods so I can post some pics as well.

I just got my confirmation 2 hours ago (after an intense lengthy brutal search - a couple of weeks) on a sweet Odysseus Full with a brand new never used expansion kit + some extra bells and whistles.

I'm pretty pumped about it! I went through hell and back to find one, then to actually make it happen and get one.

Like I just stated the news is only about 2 hours old but I'm am still so friggin' Amped.

I wanted it as a Birthday gift (3 more weeks) and viola` - there we go.

Now just have to wait for my big stick (ProVari VV Chrome Blue LED) to arrive.

Sooooo Psyched!

Just thought I'd share

Peace-

Last edited:

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mini with a SS lil Momma

Nice Seattle!! I have a couple BDV's as well and 1 of them is the new Pro-Cise Lil Momma with the tank window, Would love to see a pic of that tank with Provape's new Sliver Satin Mini!! :)

Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Best looking tank on a Provari would have to be a Phiniac tank. It just fits with the look of the Provari and doesn't look out of place.

2012-03-12202629.jpg

2012-03-06193512.jpg

Thats a really nice Phiniac . It doesnt fit the provari great though . Maybe a smaller size so it doesnt extend over the edge. Great looking tank though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread