Last edited by a moderator:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I will have new picks of the mods ready for assembly in a couple days
Now thats what Im talking about. Some polished up VVs to drool over.
yepnod.gif

I don't know how much longer I can wait:D Already sold all of my other mods(to fund the VV Reo) and only using a mini right now.

Think were all ready to send Rob some green
spendmoney.gif

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I still need time to save lol... I have no credit cards out of principle, they are debit. I really hate owing people money. Considering is buy too many toys anyway. Is go into Reo Debt. LoL. Well maybe this warrants one exception. I heard paypal has a payment plan now? I got my grand from the classies. Is paypal an option on the reo site?

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I still need time to save lol... I have no credit cards out of principle, they are debit. I really hate owing people money. Considering is buy too many toys anyway. Is go into Reo Debt. LoL. Well maybe this warrants one exception. I heard paypal has a payment plan now? I got my grand from the classies. Is paypal an option on the reo site?

Payment for REO's on the reosmods site are made through PayPal.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Where can I see the wood and color choices? :)

Eric, you can go to reosmods.com and look at Woodvils, Woodvil 18490's, and Mini Woodvils and see lots of different wood choices. You can see stabilized in the Woodvil 18490's.

Robert is always using different new woods in combination with the woods that have been used in other runs. The new batch of VV Woodvil's will have some that look the same as what you can now see.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I don't care if it means eating ramen noodles for a few weeks...I want a new reo, especially knowing he will have my color this time!!!!! I can't wait! I am going to cry if I can't get one :(

consoling2.gif
Maybe you can tell us which one and we can gang ninja it on sale day. With enough Reonauts pulling the trigger you or one of us can snag it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread