Where to get e-juice with nicotine in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidmavid

Sep 16, 2011
vancouver
Am I allowed to post a link to a nicotine e-juice supplier in Canada? Will do it anyway and see what happens.
GRBC - Canada's home of premium eliquid and electronic cigarettes.
I also order from bluemistvaping in the states. Prices and shipping pretty reasonable :)

i checked it out. looks interesting... but the shipping costs is a bit odd. not sure if this is normal in the e-liquid business.
...but the bottles are sooo tiny! shipping should be cheaper lol

VintageMitzi

Mar 22, 2012
Ontario
Hi,

I'm new here also but have been reading the ecf Canadian forum for a while now. Members can't, won't, post links to vendors that sell nic liquid because it's banned by Health Canada. They don't want to cause problems for the vendors that supply Canadians with nicotine.

I found a bunch of Canadian vendors by doing a google search. Maybe spend some time reading the Canadian section of the forum and you might pick up some information. They're a fun bunch and happy to answer questions.

Hope this helps.

Savu

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2012
Brooklin, Ontario, Canada
I am also trying to get the list PM'd but can't message Mindfield or post to the main Canada forum yet, so just posting here asking to be PM'd, (and raise my post count) : )

LOL - sorry for the redundant messages, I just realized I replied my own thread .. anyhow, I am almost up to my 5 post count so I can post to the PM thread. almost there ..

Great replies, btw -- nice background info on the Canadian nic juice situation

Savu

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2012
Brooklin, Ontario, Canada
Is anyone aware if there has ever been a legal challenge to the Canadian restrictions on nicotine sales ?.

That's a great question. From what research I've done it does not seem so, but I think the restriction is very open to challenge. Why would tobacco nicotine sale be allowed, and smoking cessation as well? I kind of wonder if the pharma/drug company lobby is behind it - liquid nicotine is a threat to sales is it not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread