Burning through juice fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I just went through a 30mL bottle of 6mg MsTsBakeries's strawberry bubble gum in 3 DAYS, yup, that's right, 30ml bottle of 6mg of nic in 3 days. Using a WYD 3mL tank at 4.3-4.7 volts. Does juice go faster through tanks or can just refilling a single boge carto get it to slow down?

karmakatie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
MO
Juice in tanks always bruns way to fast for me, example the same juice and carto (Boge 2.o) in a 3mil Lil Mama tank, I will have to fill up 2x a day, now put the same carto Boge 2.0 on a Reo and I only go through 3 mils a day, same vape pace and same 18650 battery. Why this happens, I have no idea, so my tanks sit, but I do love my Reo grand!

Question for those of you who have noticed the greater consumption of juice: Is the vapor/flavor production better with the carto/tank setup?

The flavor I for one think is amazing! But then again I'm not using an ordinarary tank, I'm using a SS one. It's like drinking soda from a plastic bottle to a glass bottle, glass bottle tastes alot greater! The vapor is maybe identical, maybe a little more with a tank. Depends on your voltage/juice as well

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
The flavor I for one think is amazing! But then again I'm not using an ordinarary tank, I'm using a SS one. It's like drinking soda from a plastic bottle to a glass bottle, glass bottle tastes alot greater! The vapor is maybe identical, maybe a little more with a tank. Depends on your voltage/juice as well

That's what I like to hear! I see a variable voltage setup with a tank mod in my not so distant future! :D

That's what I like to hear! I see a variable voltage setup with a tank mod in my not so distant future! :D
Yea I'd def recommend to use my exact setup. It's just so easy, so many different options and varieties to go to.

Now- there's a DNA kit where if you take a swab from your dogs mouth, you can buy a DNA kit to tell you what the dog is. I can only vape a certain juice, MsTsBakery's juice, the strawberry and strawberry bubble gum. It has. No horrible PG OR VG after taste. I'm wondering if there's a kit to tell you how much PG and VG is in it. Hmmm I'm going to check it out

Endweaver

Verified Member
Oct 22, 2011
Abbyss
Yea I'd def recommend to use my exact setup. It's just so easy, so many different options and varieties to go to.

Now- there's a DNA kit where if you take a swab from your dogs mouth, you can buy a DNA kit to tell you what the dog is. I can only vape a certain juice, MsTsBakery's juice, the strawberry and strawberry bubble gum. It has. No horrible PG OR VG after taste. I'm wondering if there's a kit to tell you how much PG and VG is in it. Hmmm I'm going to check it out

I was wondering how you can tell a PG/ VG aftertaste over a powerful flavor like fruity types?

I was wondering how you can tell a PG/ VG aftertaste over a powerful flavor like fruity types?

I am prob one of the pickiest water out there. All I eat is chicken nuggets, steak no sauce, French fries and spaghetti(no sauce) I also don't eat any toppings or sauces. No ketchup, no taco bell. It sucks, everything looks and smells so good but I'd end up just throwing up. I don't even eat a hamburger. So My taste buds are extremely sensitive. PG has like a dull, sour, taste. It reminds me of like a root beer or dr pepper taste. And too much VG, I tried 80% once and it is reeealy sweet and leaves this after taste that I cannot explain. It's an aftertaste where you can tell its to artificial. It's hard trying to really explain the taste. Sorry if it wasn't good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread