Introducing - The PureSmoker LEGACY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Well, the Legacy has finally been born! Thanks to all those that entered the device Naming Thread! We really appreciate it!

This is the Final Prototype Piece, and Production has now started. Still being a prototype, don't pay attention to any of the machining marks
wink.png
LOL

FAQ:
1. Versions Available in the USA [Still To Be Discussed with Lisa for EU release]:
* Standard 18650 [AW IMR 18490 + KICK]
* IMR 18650 WITH Kick
* Standard 18500 [AW IMR 18350 + KICK]
* Possibly 18350 [Stand Alone - Won't work with kick]

2. User replaceable brass contact points (switch side & atomizer side)

3. Types:
Stainless Steel - Premium Type (For Sure) [This Will Be The Only Version Available Upon Release]
Aluminum - More budget friendly & different colors available (Hoping to make this happen a bit further down the road)

4. Integrated tank at some point (still in the development phase)

5. Beefier threads on top & bottom (Top adapter cap has been moved from female threads to male threads)

6. Re-egineered 510 Adapter that works with all tanks we have tested.

7. Adding more safety measures ...

* Moving to a electrophoretic painted spring (non conductive)
* Additional delrin top cap on spring (where by the spring itself - although non conductive - never touches anything but plastic)
* More & a Sizable increase in venting holes (Most are hidden with a couple slots on the tube itself)
* Brass screw head used in adapter is smaller than the OD of the center pin on the atomizer, therefore, the pin will never be able to short
* Larger pressed delrin spacer - weight savings & more delrin (less prone to cracking the thicker/bigger it is)

8. Lengthier button travel, but still 100% adjustable.

9. Not just a boring straight tube -- She now has curves, making her easier to hold & more ergonomic!

18650 LEGACY
ffad3d6f.jpg

18500 LEGACY
1ca14ad3.jpg

@FireFly, Steve said on the PS forums

"I'll post the slotted switch version tomorrow/Wednesday, and see if you guys like that one better (slotted switch would eliminate venting slots on the tube)"

@Dripping&Driving

Steve on PS Forums: "Preorders will open up Tonight/Tomorrow, and units should start shipping a week from Friday!"

Firefly13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Oklahoma, USA
www.blackvelvetjuice.com

"I'll post the slotted switch version tomorrow/Wednesday, and see if you guys like that one better (slotted switch would eliminate venting slots on the tube)"

@Dripping&Driving

Steve on PS Forums: "Preorders will open up Tonight/Tomorrow, and units should start shipping a week from Friday!"

Now i'm interested :D

drIpping&driving

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon
How much will they be?

@Dripping&Driving

Stay out of the Mouse's Ear and that won't happen.

Nah Mouse's Ear isn't too bad, but Fuzzy Holes in JC is much worse, you can catch syphilis opening the entrance door...
Yes, there is a strip club in Johnson City, TN called Fuzzy Holes... Yes.. Fuzzy Holes... I'm not kidding you.. It's really called Fuzzy Holes..

Anyways, to keep this relevant.. Awesome on the Legacy! Can't wait! etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread