In Atlanta georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rettigmandrew

Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Mansfield
If this is in the wrong section please have a mod move it.

I'm in Atlanta visiting some friends till the 25th and I ran into a small problem. My Darwin isn't charging anymore and I lefty provari with a friend while his was getting fixed by provape. So I'm looking for a brick and mortar store that sells like a 510 or ego model in the local atlanta area. If anyone has any ideas please help me out.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
The Discover Mills Mall on Sugarloaf Parkway in Lawrenceville, GA and the Lenox Mall at the corner of Lenox and Peachtree RD in Buckhead both have kiosks that sell mini models. You won't like the prices or the PV, especially after using a Darwin (my main PV also) but it's something. Two other options: Walgreens sells disposible ones which I believe are "Blu" products; I have a never used, in the box black 510 mini (I think it's an auto), two batteries, USB charger and one atomizer that I would sell you for $20 if you want to PM me. I am in Lawrenceville.

Oh, one other option I just thought about: Awsome Vapor is in Cumming, GA. He works out of his house and is a great guy and he has Kgos, etc for a good price. If you email him or go to his sub-forum on ECF, I bet he would help you out, also. Here is his web site and phone #: 770-666-6698

Electronic Cigarettes & Accessories | Awesome Vapor

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I imagine shipping is a little faster and you have to option of driving over in an ecig emergency

I order all my supplies from suppliers outside this area, even Europe and they all get here on average in 3 days, even the ones from Europe. And I make sure I am never in an emergency situation with my vaping supplies, lol. I would guess that 80% of vapers are still not within easy driving distance of vaping supplies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I'm not sure what you are trying convince me of. It would be nice to have e cig shops closer to where you live... Even if most vapers didn't have a shop close I think most would like to have one.

I miss living in Atlanta for other reasons too. The biggest one is it is not in Arkansas lol.

I was just suggesting it's really not that different here, from a vaping standpoint. But I understand what you mean. I miss WV everyday. Especially with all this crappy pollen down here right now.

WVvet

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2011
WV
I was just suggesting it's really not that different here, from a vaping standpoint. But I understand what you mean. I miss WV everyday. Especially with all this crappy pollen down here right now.

WV2Win there's plenty of pollen in West by God right now too - thanks to the mild winter. But I've lived in GA and I can relate to your homesickness. WV is in your blood and there's no gettin over it! Come home soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread