Status
Not open for further replies.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
I finally pulled the trigger on a volt kit. Ive been stalking this forum for weeks, looking at reviews (thanks steeljan) and trying to find bad feed back. YOU DONT HAVE ANY? What the heck, Ive been looking for a good mini pv for daily use. My old Magma was giving out, I can find decent prefilled 510 carts. Ive been using tanks on various vv devices at home and my magma for work and going out, but I need something new. No one else sells a good auto battery. I have long hated 808s but after ordering some V4L cartos and an adapter on my magma I decided to go full 808. I hope its as awesome as I have heard. I ordered the pcc kit and 3 packs of the smooth sampler and one cappicino. I hope thats enough to last me three weeks as Im heading out of town and dont want to carry bottles of liquid through the airport. I could only find a 10% off code so I hope I got a deal. Also I chose express shipping and it was 1:55 when I ordered it so Im praying I can get it to WV tomorrow. I think I read all orders before 2pm get same day shipping? I dont think Ive ever been so resentful about ordering a product. I hope it works for me. So congrats Smokeless Image. You got another customer. Now well see if its long term or not

I finally pulled the trigger on a volt kit. Ive been stalking this forum for weeks, looking at reviews (thanks steeljan) and trying to find bad feed back. YOU DONT HAVE ANY? What the heck, Ive been looking for a good mini pv for daily use. My old Magma was giving out, I can find decent prefilled 510 carts. Ive been using tanks on various vv devices at home and my magma for work and going out, but I need something new. No one else sells a good auto battery. I have long hated 808s but after ordering some V4L cartos and an adapter on my magma I decided to go full 808. I hope its as awesome as I have heard. I ordered the pcc kit and 3 packs of the smooth sampler and one cappicino. I hope thats enough to last me three weeks as Im heading out of town and dont want to carry bottles of liquid through the airport. I could only find a 10% off code so I hope I got a deal. Also I chose express shipping and it was 1:55 when I ordered it so Im praying I can get it to WV tomorrow. I think I read all orders before 2pm get same day shipping? I dont think Ive ever been so resentful about ordering a product. I hope it works for me. So congrats Smokeless Image. You got another customer. Now well see if its long term or not

Your order will go out, or has already left, with today's mail! :D:D:D
We are located in Ohio, so you should receive this package pretty quick since you are so close in West Virginia!
Now we just need to cheer on the postal service!

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
Your order will go out, or has already left, with today's mail! :D:D:D
We are located in Ohio, so you should receive this package pretty quick since you are so close in West Virginia!
Now we just need to cheer on the postal service!

As long as your shipment doesn't go through Linthicum MD. They always hold mine for an extra day (sometimes two days!). They hate me.

You're in the southern part of the state, so it shouldn't be an issue. Just thought I'd whine a bit.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
Well Thank you all for the welcome. I love my infinity, and my large mods, but im tired of the looks I get in public and having to carry such large devices and juice and, and batteries, and all the other necessities. I love my magma and PCC. I really dont like the slider pcc but I need something to keep me going through out the day. But alas I hate having to use an adapter for 808 carts since no one sells 510 prefilled carts I like. I need some thing that is as easy as smoking, use it up and throw it away (i understand they can be refilled several times, Ill get to that later if I like the Volt) Some thing I can plug in at night next to my cell phone and forget about it. Well see if this is my answer. Thank you again for the welcome everyone

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
D@mn it. It came, and .....well..... I like it. I forgot how much I life puffing on auto batts. Flavorwise Im not impressed so far but the Dessert Joe is pretty good, the 555 and Ry4 taste exactly like what I expected though. One of my batteries does have a whistle to it, but I think I can live w it. But no freebies? Sorry Im a little spoiled lol. But I see they do giveaways a lot so maybe Ill get in on that. I do think Ill be ordering some carbon fiber wraps and stealth end caps, i lust like the stealth look. I may have to go back to filling my own carts though. I cannot find a pre filled flavor I love yet. Maybe some blanks filled with Bobas and Casablanca will make me "love" vaping again. But after an hour of hard vaping I have a headache and the device is still hitting strong. So thanks again and well see how it goes when Im stuck on a business trip for 13 days with no cigarettes.

thenn

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
PA
Hey that's what I'm doing cart filled with boba 12 mg all VG, very nice. Similar to dripping on a 510 with a LR atty, def better flavor and vapor production than a Tank o on a 510, imo. Not as much of either on my rebuildable, but that's a pain.

I got headaches too with the PG stuff, found out I have a mild allergy. Also the nic levels and not drinking enough water didn't help me much.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
Atari, I have been around the block with 808 to 510 to 808 now. There isn't a 510 cartomizer out there that works like these horizontal coil cartos. I've even tried the "other" horiz coils out there and these blow them away. They are so consistent and last longer than any 510carto I ever used. Having the prefilleds is nice too. This experience is so much more plug and play than the mod world. And now with the X2, we have an auto fat batt you won't find in the 510 world.

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
D@mn it. It came, and .....well..... I like it. I forgot how much I life puffing on auto batts. Flavorwise Im not impressed so far but the Dessert Joe is pretty good, the 555 and Ry4 taste exactly like what I expected though. One of my batteries does have a whistle to it, but I think I can live w it. But no freebies? Sorry Im a little spoiled lol. But I see they do giveaways a lot so maybe Ill get in on that. I do think Ill be ordering some carbon fiber wraps and stealth end caps, i lust like the stealth look. I may have to go back to filling my own carts though. I cannot find a pre filled flavor I love yet. Maybe some blanks filled with Bobas and Casablanca will make me "love" vaping again. But after an hour of hard vaping I have a headache and the device is still hitting strong. So thanks again and well see how it goes when Im stuck on a business trip for 13 days with no cigarettes.

Don't forget to go to the Faces of Volt thread (if you haven't already), post your pic and get a free batt.
I assume that's still going on anyway. :)

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
Atari, I have been around the block with 808 to 510 to 808 now. There isn't a 510 cartomizer out there that works like these horizontal coil cartos. I've even tried the "other" horiz coils out there and these blow them away. They are so consistent and last longer than any 510carto I ever used. Having the prefilleds is nice too. This experience is so much more plug and play than the mod world. And now with the X2, we have an auto fat batt you won't find in the 510 world.

Yeah, I do love the cartos. I still loose flavor about every 2 charges. I guess I need some refill liquids, but like I said Im going to be flying a lot and TSA isnt fond of liquids. Its enough fun explaining to them that a pv isnt a bomb, and doing that with a vv mod and a tank........not a pleasant experience. But so far Im happy, I just dont think 20 carts is going to last me three weeks :(

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
I have yet to have TSA issue with liquids as all the bottles are usually smaller then their 3 ounce limit ..... not to say it csn't happen but most are aware of eCigs
Yeah, I do love the cartos. I still loose flavor about every 2 charges. I guess I need some refill liquids, but like I said Im going to be flying a lot and TSA isnt fond of liquids. Its enough fun explaining to them that a pv isnt a bomb, and doing that with a vv mod and a tank........not a pleasant experience. But so far Im happy, I just dont think 20 carts is going to last me three weeks :(

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
Ive got 60ml coming in tomorrow to the resort. I have to say I hate the cappuccino. I taste nothing coffee like at all from it. Id love a good coffee from SI. I dont want to go back to constant juice sampling trying to find that all day vape. I loved my bobas but it was more like a dessert treat not a regular vape. I love it but I need some thing less taste if that makes sense. Some thing I can vape for the sake of nic, not amazing but not disgusting. For now Joe is awesome and the 555 is a nice treat in the evening vape for me. But Ill admit I love my Volt, you got me again, but I love it. If I go smoke free for the 2 weeks im here I think I can kick the habit permanently. I vape around smokers all day on breaks and after work, but getting a pack would take me taking a shuttle in to the city and I really havent found the urge so its not worth it to me so far so good. This may be just the isolation from cigs I needed to quit for good

StarChacer

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2012
Rockville, MD
Ive got 60ml coming in tomorrow to the resort. I have to say I hate the cappuccino. I taste nothing coffee like at all from it. Id love a good coffee from SI. I dont want to go back to constant juice sampling trying to find that all day vape. I loved my bobas but it was more like a dessert treat not a regular vape. I love it but I need some thing less taste if that makes sense. Some thing I can vape for the sake of nic, not amazing but not disgusting. For now Joe is awesome and the 555 is a nice treat in the evening vape for me. But Ill admit I love my Volt, you got me again, but I love it. If I go smoke free for the 2 weeks im here I think I can kick the habit permanently. I vape around smokers all day on breaks and after work, but getting a pack would take me taking a shuttle in to the city and I really havent found the urge so its not worth it to me so far so good. This may be just the isolation from cigs I needed to quit for good

Good luck Atari!!! Damn Analogs are everywhere in my life and I haven't quite quit yet do to that simple fact alone. About once every other day I bum an analog off my fiance or my roommate. Down to 4 or 5 a week from two packs a day though, so I am not actually complaining.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
congrats that is a lot of avoided analogs!!

Good luck Atari!!! Damn Analogs are everywhere in my life and I haven't quite quit yet do to that simple fact alone. About once every other day I bum an analog off my fiance or my roommate. Down to 4 or 5 a week from two packs a day though, so I am not actually complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread