hello! new here -obviously-

Status
Not open for further replies.

nalo

Mar 30, 2012
alabama
Welcome to ECF Logan!! Congrats to you both and best of luck on your journey to be smoke free! :)

sadly i fell off the wagon last Saturday and Sunday, smoking friend -who i am converting to vaping, yes, join the dark side- had a pack of unopened smokes on him when my car charger i got for free with my kit decided to explode in my cigarette lighter, the parts that came out became lodged inside and shorted my entire dashboard circuit, killing my radio and the only way i had to charge my ego, and miles from home i resorted to it, tasted HORRIBLE and i felt like i was going to die from it, but all is well now, it just blew a fuse

rse1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Aloha, OR USA (near portland)
Welcome to ECF. Congratulations on starting this journey in exploring a safer alternative.

Most of us are pretty assiduous in ensuring that we have backups for our backups to avoid the situation you found yourself in (where we don't have access to a working PV)... sort of a holdover from the days of ensuring we always had a backup pack. I almost always carry at least two devices on me. I'm glad your car is back working and it just took a fuse (and some troubleshooting) to fix it.

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
welcome to ECF. like the others have said back ups are key. while it seems perfect to split the kit with the GF and to start out it may be ok but later on you will find its better if each has at least 2 of each part. I learned that lesson a few weeks ago. I had bought a 510-t kit from one supplier and some cartos, e-juice from another and and then a spare battery and an atomizer from another. well the spare battery, atomizer, and e-juice came in the same day so I figured I would drip until the rest came in. well that didn't last long...I burnt out the atty (most likely from not putting enough drops or something) and was then stuck with all of these wonderful flavors of e-juice I was ready to try and no way to try them until the kit came in. Today though I bought me some more stuff. I went and ordered the firefly kit from liberty flights so I can have some longer lasting ego type batteries and since ego and 510 stuff are interchangeable I can use it all for the most part with each other.

nalo

Mar 30, 2012
alabama
i know now, and i am sad to say that i am looking into some of the cheaper alternatives, i will go to a walmart and buy a myst or whatever it is is if i have to, but i am still searching for a larger battery mod that could supplement my rather poor backup plan, which is to curl up in a ball and cry till i can vape again, then again! if anyone wants to send me a free PV... it would be rude to refuse, right? haha

nalo

Mar 30, 2012
alabama
also pass throughs are another good back up for batteries if at home or in a car. And they are usually about $20 or less.

could you link me? something with the 510 connector and better if not equal to my 900mah [i think] joyetech?

Edit: i just looked it up and all i can find are the small battery ones labeled as usb pass-through batteries
Edit #2: found one, nearly $30! can i get one cheaper? http://thevaporroom.net/10egpa.html

Last edited:

nalo

Mar 30, 2012
alabama
thankyou for all the links but i am not on the "slim" battery, hell, heres my kit http://i.imgur.com/4eSwX.jpg though i ditched the buttery popcorn for hazelnut tobacco with a doubleshot of extra flavor, and blue cotton candy with the same, YUM!

Edit, updating from another later edited post: http://thevaporroom.net/10egpa.html something like that, where it is still a battery would be awesome, and i do not know if i could get it cheaper? or not

Last edited:

nalo

Mar 30, 2012
alabama
Just be careful with all the copes out there, Joyetech eGo there are some good knock offs out there but I have never had the cheaper versions last as long as the 1100mah from joyetech. If you want to go even bigger get yourself a big old mod but the good ones are not cheap.

i plan to try and go straight from joye

xav30

Verified Member
Oct 11, 2011
france
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spamming for post count
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread