☜☆☞ DarthVapers.com ☜☆☞ ٩(●̮̮̃•)۶ Official Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com

Hello Everyone and welcome to finallogo5.jpg
We have changed so much since our Grand Opening that we wanted to reintroduce ourselves to all ECF members and provide a place for chat for our current customers!

Our company has developed a unique menu of e-liquid flavors. We stand by our quality of ingredients and have strict guidelines we follow on what exactly will go into our e-liquids. Our e-liquids are USA made! Our nicotine is sourced from tobacco farms in the US and extracted in a US lab in a USP PG base. We also ensure safety by testing all nicotine batches for accuracy of strength. We use USP grade Propylene Glycol, USP Kosher Vegetable Glycerine and flavorings. Now here is the important part. None of our flavorings contain Diacetyl and/or related diketones. Our flavorings DO NOT contain sugars (Natural or Artificial), preservatives, sweeteners or colors. They are all gluten and peanut free. We use a combination of natural, organic and artificial flavorings.

Most of our Tobacco flavors are actually derived from our own unique process of flavor extraction from natural tobacco! Just look for
extractimage.jpg
This unique extraction process is so efficient that it will not cause issues in cartomizers or crack tanks.

Being sensitive to certain ingredients in E-Liquid myself and it taking months to narrow down what exactly can cause issues with certain individuals I have brought that with me to DarthVapers! We want you to have a pleasurable vaping experience with great recipes and excellent customer service! Look around the forums and you will see that is what we have truly brought to the table. We LOVE customer input! Listening to our customers is what has brought us this far. Although taste is subjective, we have been known in the past to completely reformulate a recipe if the general consensus was the same. So PLEASE let us know what you think! Have a special request on your purchase? No problem, you can simply ask and if we can do it, we will!

We now have 75+ flavors and more being added! Not sure which flavor you'd like to try? No problem we offer a 5 pack sampler of ANY flavor ANY strength of your choosing! Want a little extra flavoring? No problem, just choose Extra Flavor from the drop down menu on any E-Liquid.

Since small bottles are handled more frequently and used up quickly we use plastic dropper bottles. Those tiny glass bottles can spill quite easily. I know, I have done it myself! However our 30ML bottles come in glass dropper bottles since they are generally stored and used for a longer time period!

We also carry the V2 Smok Tech Dual Coil Chrome Tanks and replacement cartomizers! What is new in the V2? Well they listened to our complaints! This new style is made from a polypropylene tank so it is more durable and will not crack! Also the Chrome (polished aluminum) end caps provide a tighter grip on the cartomizer so it will not slide or leak. The cartomizers themselves now have THREE factory punches to ensure a proper feed every time. No longer do you have a hit or miss and have to pull out the dremel or saddle valve to alter something you purchased with the intent for it to work the way it came! We have 1.25ohm 2.0ohm and 3.0ohm replacement tanks. In addition we carry the classic Boge 2.0 replacement cartomizers in 5 packs.

We invite all ECF Members to use coupon code ECF10 for 10% off your purchase
We also offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $40!

Stay tuned for more product, flavors & SALES!
So come on over to the dark side.... it's better over here

DarthVapers.com

Last edited:

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
That burger sounds great :) Oh I was going to ask do you recommend steeping your juice for a while or is it good to go right out of the box?

Since we custom blend all our flavors when ordered we ask that stand alone flavors like Apple need about 2 to 3 days to reach full flavor. If the flavor is too light for you steep it an additional day and come back to it. Complex recipes like our Applebacco we recommend 1 week for the flavors to meld and reach full potential.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Great new thread! Love your intro, too -- that kind of info is so important to most of us vapers. :)

People, I can vouch for the carto-friendliness of DV's tobacco extracts: I have and love his Applebacco, (reformulated) Vanilla Tobacco, RY5, Ghost Peach Tobacco, and Black Cherry Tobacco; and I have a bottle of the new Cranbacco steeping in my pantry.

I only use cartomizers, and have been amazed at how much of this juice (even at Extra Flavor) can go into a carto before it begins to send those "clean me/replace me" signs! :laugh:

Last edited:

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Great new thread! Love your intro, too -- that kind of info is so important to most of us vapers. :)

People, I can vouch for the carto-friendliness of DV's tobacco extracts: I have and love his Applebacco, (reformulated) Vanilla Tobacco, RY5, Ghost Peach Tobacco, and Black Cherry Tobacco; and I have a bottle of the new Cranbacco steeping in my pantry.

I only use cartomizers, and have been amazed at how much of this juice (even at Extra Flavor) can go into a carto before it begins to send those "clean me/replace me" signs! :laugh:

Thank you Eleanor!

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Nice new thread! ;)
I think it gets really confusing when vendors have these 2000+ page threads and u have to try to sift through it to find out anything.
I have not tried your liquids yet, as I don't vape tobacco, but with all the glowing reviews u get from El, when that phase starts, I will be sure to check u out! :)

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Nice new thread! ;)
I think it gets really confusing when vendors have these 2000+ page threads and u have to try to sift through it to find out anything.
I have not tried your liquids yet, as I don't vape tobacco, but with all the glowing reviews u get from El, when that phase starts, I will be sure to check u out! :)

Thanks Lethalp! The fruit tobacco blends may surprise you! We are always working on new recipes so keep an eye on this thread :)

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Update: Boge cartomizers have sold out. New shipment on the way of black and stainless. Watermelon Chill has sold out shipment on the way with new flavors.

We still have V2 DCT (clear with chrome end caps) and DCT replacement cartomizers with the 3 factory punches & flange in 1.25 ohm, 2.0 ohm and 3.0 ohm!

Take 25% off cartomizers and tanks with coupon code LUCID

Making the V2 dual coil tanks (5 ml) only $9.71!
The replacement DC cartomizers only $2.01!

HURRY!

Last edited:

AmandaMarie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Modesto,CA
Yay! A new home!! :D I just filled a new carto with Applebacco (yeah I saved some for a special occasion :lol: ) and I mixed in a little of my favorite vanilla....if you haven't tried this....do it :) yum yum yum! Thank you for the great sales, so awesome!! Love the service, love the sales and most of all your juices are flippin' tasty!

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Moofaso posted this on the "Deals and Steals" thread even before you posted it here! :laugh: :)

Have a great Palm Sunday weekend, Ted, Jaime and Alex! :)

Thank you! You too! Fellow catholic I see!!

@Amanda How cool you had some stashed! Applebacco with vanilla? Hmmm I will have to give that a try sounds interesting! Glad you found your way over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread