Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey guys!
I just wanted to let you know of a Super vendor that carries Authentic IKV stuff and with only 1.99 for shipping to boot!
Joe from Ecigcharleston.com has a Booming inventory of your favorite IKV gear including io6's LR 1.7Ω Ego clearomizers, great mods at great prices and liquid from all around the world. Literally!
He really is a great guy and friend to work with and while we're doing investigations of tracking down these fraudulent customers and catching up on orders and customer service. Please give him a visit, just promise to come back! :laugh: http://www.ecigcharleston.com
Sincerely,
Isaac

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
Hey guys!
I just wanted to let you know of a Super vendor that carries Authentic IKV stuff and with only 1.99 for shipping to boot!
Joe from Ecigcharleston.com has a Booming inventory of your favorite IKV gear including io6's LR 1.7Ω Ego clearomizers, great mods at great prices and liquid from all around the world. Literally!
He really is a great guy and friend to work with and while we're doing investigations of tracking down these fraudulent customers and catching up on orders and customer service. Please give him a visit, just promise to come back! :laugh: http://www.ecigcharleston.com
Sincerely,
Isaac
YOU promise to come back!!!!!!!!!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Right on buddy. That is so cool and you know I won't stray. Your stuck with me. But I have to sign out of windows 8 because all my images (TWO THUMBS UP) are in windows 7.

Okay now I can do this proper.
121br.jpg

Last edited:

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
O.k. this is weird....I ordered some stuff from them..realized I dont have an Ego charger for the batt I ordered. Went back, placed one in my cart and it will only allow..in-store pick up for the charger ???
Somehow, the software believes you are Canadian as in store pick up is not avail for US citizens. Ya need a Postal Code for it :) Please check to ensure all the right ticks are in the proper boxes. Any more difficulties plse contact us at sales@jrcustomturning .com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread