GotVapes Vision VOLT Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brighid

Feb 20, 2012
Indiana
I started my vaping experience with the Cig2O (an 808 style) e-cig that I picked up at a local smoke shop. I honestly didn't mind the Cig2O and had a good experience with it as a starter e-cig, but after quitting analogs, I found the Cig2O battery life wasn't quite what I needed. I purchased a 2nd battery, but they still died rather fast. I also wasn't fond of the cheesy orange glow on the end.

Personally, I do like the stick style e-cigs. Some of the other styles seem like they would be too bulky for my tastes, but I needed something with a better battery life.

Someone pointed out the GotVapes Vision VOLT Karma kit. I decided to give it a shot as the price seemed reasonable. I have to say, I really like this e-cig! The battery life is so much better than my Cig2O batteries and the unit is pretty stylish looking, IMO. It doesn't have the cheesy glow on the end and has a very stylish ring that lights up when you press the button to vape. I rather like the glow where it's at as I can see if my battery is working. It blinks when it needs to be charged... and it's in a much better place to see if it's actually blinking rather than on the end of the battery like on the Cig2O.

I purchased the chrome unit, but it also comes in black. I can't speak for the appearance of the black unit in person, but the chrome... I LOVE it! Seriously, this is a nice looking e-cig.

The kit came with 2 batteries, usb charger, a wall plug (if you don't want to charge on your computer), and 2 vision extreme clearomizers. I'm not particularly fond of the claromizers to be honest as they are leaky and I end up sucking up e-liquid, which I don't like.

However, I am very pleased with my purchase! The GotVapes website says this kit was made for beginning vapers and frankly, I agree!

I give this e-cig a 5 star rating.

Link to product: GotVapes Vision VOLT Karma - 450mah Fat 510 Stick Style - CHROME [gv-VOLTKarmaKit-Chrome] - $42.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

icanbreatheagain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
strong island, ny
I've been looking at the Karma Volt since earlier today and thinking I might purchase it. My only problem is the clearomizers. You confirmed my suspicions. What to do, what to do.
using mine all day, it takes a few toots or 12 to get it to its full potential and the vision extremes are working great after a minor learning curve. 3/4 fill seems to be the best. i gently lifted the cup that sits over the wick a very slight amount on both sides so when the tip is inserted it seats better atop that cup. this thing is vapeing my pg juices like dripping my VV Lavatube. absolutley loving this thing!!!

icanbreatheagain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
strong island, ny
I started my vaping experience with the Cig2O (an 808 style) e-cig that I picked up at a local smoke shop. I honestly didn't mind the Cig2O and had a good experience with it as a starter e-cig, but after quitting analogs, I found the Cig2O battery life wasn't quite what I needed. I purchased a 2nd battery, but they still died rather fast. I also wasn't fond of the cheesy orange glow on the end.

Personally, I do like the stick style e-cigs. Some of the other styles seem like they would be too bulky for my tastes, but I needed something with a better battery life.

Someone pointed out the GotVapes Vision VOLT Karma kit. I decided to give it a shot as the price seemed reasonable. I have to say, I really like this e-cig! The battery life is so much better than my Cig2O batteries and the unit is pretty stylish looking, IMO. It doesn't have the cheesy glow on the end and has a very stylish ring that lights up when you press the button to vape. I rather like the glow where it's at as I can see if my battery is working. It blinks when it needs to be charged... and it's in a much better place to see if it's actually blinking rather than on the end of the battery like on the Cig2O.

I purchased the chrome unit, but it also comes in black. I can't speak for the appearance of the black unit in person, but the chrome... I LOVE it! Seriously, this is a nice looking e-cig.

The kit came with 2 batteries, usb charger, a wall plug (if you don't want to charge on your computer), and 2 vision extreme clearomizers. I'm not particularly fond of the claromizers to be honest as they are leaky and I end up sucking up e-liquid, which I don't like.

However, I am very pleased with my purchase! The GotVapes website says this kit was made for beginning vapers and frankly, I agree!

I give this e-cig a 5 star rating.

Link to product: GotVapes Vision VOLT Karma - 450mah Fat 510 Stick Style - CHROME [gv-VOLTKarmaKit-Chrome] - $42.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more
VaporChase Tutorial - The Ultimate Vision Mod - YouTube try this out, did both of mine, what a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread