best supplier to get a 901 are they all the same or you get what u pay for

Status
Not open for further replies.

nad33m

Feb 15, 2010
london
i always got mine from healthcabin but they dont sell the standard 901 battery anymore. they sell the vgo battery that fits any 901 atty. I ordered one few days ago. they sell the 901 atty for $4.50 and a vgo big battery for $13. usb charger $4. thats the way to go. you can also get a pack of 5 cartomizers for $5. good luck. And use hc05 as the voucher code you get 5% off too.

Last edited:

nad33m

Feb 15, 2010
london
i always got mine from healthcabin but they dont sell the standard 901 battery anymore. they sell the vgo battery that fits any 901 atty. I ordered one few days ago. they sell the 901 atty for $4.50 and a vgo big battery for $13. usb charger $4. thats the way to go. you can also get a pack of 5 cartomizers for $5. good luck. And use hc05 as the voucher code you get 5% off too.

Just got my VGO battery and can report it does not work on 901 atomizers as the airflow hole is on the actual 901 atty and not activating the airflow on the battery. It however works great with the 808 cartomizers. The 901 atties i have do work if i cover the air flow hole and uncrew the atty a touch from the battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread