Vaping stores in Oregon???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxfur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
Portland, Oregon
E-cigs were all but illegal in Oregon until somewhat recently. I've found Blu, Finiti, Cig20 in stores recently (Walgreens & tobacco store) and used them all before getting the eGo-C.
I have seen a few cartos in a head shop. $15 for 5, don't remember what type, wouldn't fit a KR808D-1 battery and the stoned hippie couldn't find his ... with both hands to save his life.

So, I don't want to have to go into stoner shops, though I will if I have to. (Gawd I hate patchouli!)
Does anyone know of any vape stores in Oregon, perhaps Portland, that sell real vaporizers, parts, and accessories?

Thanks folks :)

Foxfur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
Portland, Oregon
In VERNONIA??? Awesome! I used to live in Timber just south of there. Of all the places I'd expect to find a vape store, that little logging town would have never occurred to me...

Nic Station update:
I visited them at the Lloyd Center Mall last Thursday. I met the owner and talked for about a half hour. I tried about 20 flavors and though they are 16mg, I nearly fell over. All were quite tasty. The prices are a bit higher than what you'll pay on the net but not so high that I didn't buy some juice. He has a cola flavor that's the only one I've found and likes. I made up a kickass RY4 cola, yum!
I'm sending people his way so they can try the stuff out and buy a starter kit on the spot. He'll have his website up in a few weeks and is thinking of further expansion...

mini-monk

Moved On
Apr 24, 2012
ShenZhen
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Moved On

D0lfin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2011
Vancouver WA
E-cigs were all but illegal in Oregon until somewhat recently. I've found Blu, Finiti, Cig20 in stores recently (Walgreens & tobacco store) and used them all before getting the eGo-C.
I have seen a few cartos in a head shop. $15 for 5, don't remember what type, wouldn't fit a KR808D-1 battery and the stoned hippie couldn't find his ... with both hands to save his life.

So, I don't want to have to go into stoner shops, though I will if I have to. (Gawd I hate patchouli!)
Does anyone know of any vape stores in Oregon, perhaps Portland, that sell real vaporizers, parts, and accessories?

Thanks folks :)

Last summer, there was a kiosk in Lloyd Center Mall, not sure if they are still there tho...

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
I'm not the only one vaping in Oregon:) I have been ordering stuff online because all I could find locally were cig-alikes. I found NW vappors today and sent them an email. I may get out there if I get a chance (I live in Salem). Lloyd center would be a lot easieer.

The one at Lloyd Ctr is a kiosk. It's convenient but the only "authentic" product they sell is the eRoll. The rest of the stuff is re-branded somethings. Not super impressed with the juices, but they're fine in a pinch. I've given up finding anything here in the Portland/Metro area as far as decent, name-branded PV's and juice. I'm ordering everything online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread