snaketank2.jpg

Reg with short adapter -
HPIM1768.jpg

dshark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Twin Cities, Minnesota
dshark - I think I got them all at MadVapes .... the short black one is just nail polish over a silver one. They have a longer black one, but couldn't find short black. :)

I was afraid of that... I have the same short ones from MV too and the threading is not real good. I bought 3 of them and all of them have the same problem. I use DCT tanks/cartos with them and they never 'seat' properly. The cartos themselves seat and fit nicely in the GLV's but not when using the V2 shorty.

dshark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Twin Cities, Minnesota
I think Good Prophets has some, and a bunch others ..... I googled to try and find short black ones, so you could look around. :)

I rec'd the Good Prophets order for the extentions. They do have much better threading and my carto/tanks no longer rock back and forth like they did with the others. They also have a flat button style connection on both ends - battery and carto/atty sides. This caused a bit of a problem in the begining as I couldn't make a solid connection. So I took my trusty dental pick and used it to pull the carto connector down some to make the connection. It worked...!!! Thought I would mention that in the event someone else got the same extentions from GP.

Have a great vapin day..!!
:toast:

BluSwatch

Crazy Mod Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Washington
Hey stevenluther .... which tanks? Phiniacs?

Phiniac regular tank = regular sized Boges or generic carto
Phiniac Tall-boy tank = Boge XXLs or phlanged DCCs (maybe 1/8-1/4 inch out the top or bottom)
Phiniac XLs = Kanger XL or Resurrectors

Of course if you use a longer carto in the tank, punch it high, and leave the extra out the bottom, you don/won't need an extension.
You can see here a guide - Tank Sizes & Cartos - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

Most tanks that I know of will run off any carto, the length of the carto is the variable you deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread