What is the Best E-Cigarette In Market ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
Dear all
I've moved between most of Thread here to fined what is the best E-Cig in the market ? " and am not mean it as New User" So dont want any admin just to close it and put the link for that new user e-cig.

Am looking for best E-Cig's in the market with good kit .
To be Specific about what i want .
I want the normal size that it's look like normal cig , and can hold it with me in any place . So am not looking for big cig “At less for main time” . And want it to have a good battery that stand for long . beside that the performance of it is good as I dont want to change my e-cig every month and keep just start and test everything around. And easy to plug the fillter with liquid for it .

I think an advice from old users will be helpfully for me as well as for all new.

So tell us what is the best e-cig in market that you use ? And from where can buy it with good price.

Thanks and warm regards

ASH

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Hate to say it, but ... the more it looks and feels like a real cigarette the less likely it is to work well. Physical size and storage capacity of the battery go hand in hand. If you don't mind carrying around a pocket full of spare batteries, a little KR 808-D1 works OK. There are only so many actual makers of those look alike PV's, but they will put anyones label on them. The problem is that most of "those" sites won't say if what they are selling is a 808, let alone if it is a D1, which is OK, or a D2, which is not.

What I use probably isn't relevant because it most definitely does not look like a real cigarette.

Last edited:

mg7454

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 4, 2011
    ROFL
    I think Halo makes the best e-cig batteries!
    I have several of their "Element" 510s, manual.
    Then I won a :hubba: G-6 Kit :hubba: from Halo!
    The e-liquids taste better than with a 510.
    Halo's batteries are sealed
    (even the automatics).
    The G-6s (808D-1s) come in lots of colors;
    you can also get black or white.
    Everything is on sale right now until
    midnight, April 3 with the coupon code:
    SPRING2012
    Here is a link: http://www.halocigs.com/g6/electronic-cigarette-starter-kit.html

Last edited:

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 28, 2012
    Germany
    Thanks for your answer tj99959 . Ok lets forget about the size as i still can use GS out of home.
    So give me a good models and site to fined even if it's bigger tna the normal Cig.
    I think now you can help me more . so lets forget about the size and please show me some good e-cig stuff.

Regards

IMV8PIN

Mar 30, 2012
    East Coast
    Dear all
    I've moved between most of Thread here to fined what is the best E-Cig in the market ? " and am not mean it as New User" So dont want any admin just to close it and put the link for that new user e-cig.

Am looking for best E-Cig's in the market with good kit .
    To be Specific about what i want .
    I want the normal size that it's look like normal cig , and can hold it with me in any place . So am not looking for big cig “At less for main time” . And want it to have a good battery that stand for long . beside that the performance of it is good as I dont want to change my e-cig every month and keep just start and test everything around. And easy to plug the fillter with liquid for it .

I think an advice from old users will be helpfully for me as well as for all new.

So tell us what is the best e-cig in market that you use ? And from where can buy it with good price.

Thanks and warm regards

ASH
    It is not possible for a ecig that is the size of a cigarette to have long battery life. The size of the battery would prohibit it. The next size up would be a KGO IMO fro Hooserecigsupply and it's only $43. Great battery life and much better than the EGO. It's not very big but is a little bigger than the cigarette sized or 510. i love mine. I now have moved into bigger mods but I use my KGO when I'm out of the house. Best used with 1.5 dual coil cartomizer. great setup together. Heres where you can find them KGO kit1100mAh by SLB I know there are a couple other places as well. Good luck

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 28, 2012
    Germany
    I think Halo makes the best e-cig batteries!
    I have several of their "Element" 510s, manual.
    Then I won a :hubba: G-6 Kit :hubba: from Halo!
    The e-liquids taste better than with a 510.
    Halo's batteries are sealed
    (even the automatics).
    The G-6s (808D-1s) come in lots of colors;
    you can also get black or white.
    Everything is on sale right now until
    midnight, April 3 with the coupon code:
    SPRING2012
    Here is a link: G6 Basic Starter Kit - G6 E-Cig

So that is the best now G6 " It' Rmined me with Guitar Buddel lol"
    If it's the best on markeing i will get it right away . And it's my bad i just asked this question, If i will not buy it today I will serch for other Coupon again :(

So now i knew one of the good E-Cig in marketing lets see others what will sujest

And thanks for your answer

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 28, 2012
    Germany
    It is not possible for a ecig that is the size of a cigarette to have long battery life. The size of the battery would prohibit it. The next size up would be a KGO IMO fro Hooserecigsupply and it's only $43. Great battery life and much better than the EGO. It's not very big but is a little bigger than the cigarette sized or 510. i love mine. I now have moved into bigger mods but I use my KGO when I'm out of the house. Best used with 1.5 dual coil cartomizer. great setup together. Heres where you can find them KGO kit1100mAh by SLB I know there are a couple other places as well. Good luck

Thanks alot mate i will checl it as well now .

And mg7454 for G6 what is the best choes for batteries typ Mnaual or Auto or Man / Auto ? And Battery Length ?

Xaria

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2011
    Back in the Holler-VA
    The opinion varies greatly. My mother loves her egos my brother rocks a provari with tanks and I love my REOs. We always debate who has the best but really it boils down to each individual need. My brother needs that punch that only a vv can offer and I tend to chain vape and love attys. So find what category you think you may fall in and look for what you deem the best and viola!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

cactusgirl

Sage Tribal Queen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2011
    Dartmouth, NS
    First off, to clarify, you want:

* a cigarette-sized device
    * exceptional performance
    * long lasting, durable battery
    * easily fillable

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the device that you are seeking does not exist. The general rule of thumb in the ecig world is that 'the closer it resembles a cigarette, the less likely it is that it will perform well and last long".

If you are really determined to have a device that 'looks like cigarette', you will have to lower your expectations in terms of durability and performance. You can get a KR-808D device that closely resembles a cigarette, however, expect that you will be switching out the batteries to recharge every 2 hours. This may work well for you if you are a 'light' smoker. Also, performance of these devices (compared to larger battery models) is just 'okay' (not exceptional).

That said, these devices are perfectly suitable for folks just starting out who need their device to resemble a cigarette so that they can transition to ecigs from analogs. All devices have their place!

Last edited:

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 28, 2012
    Germany
    The opinion varies greatly. My mother loves her egos my brother rocks a provari with tanks and I love my REOs. We always debate who has the best but really it boils down to each individual need. My brother needs that punch that only a vv can offer and I tend to chain vape and love attys. So find what category you think you may fall in and look for what you deem the best and viola!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for your answer . But I dont think i get every thing man am still new like I said . So I didnt get every thing u said :(

tj99959

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Thanks for your answer tj99959 . Ok lets forget about the size as i still can use GS out of home.
    So give me a good models and site to fined even if it's bigger tna the normal Cig.
    I think now you can help me more . so lets forget about the size and please show me some good e-cig stuff.

Regards

That would depend a lot on where I'm at and what I'm doing. Most of the time when I'm just out and about I will have either a Mako Mako Midi V3 - Moju Republic or a home made box mod with me http://www.howder.com/dena_howto.pdf
    If I'm going where I feel the need to be more "politically correct" I will use a Jazz carto pipe Jazz cartopipe the first Cartomizer Pipe.
    When at home I will use whatever fits my mood at the moment, which probably means 'more than one'.

More important than what you use is how you use it. For that reason most everything I have is set up to operate at 7.5 - 8 watts of power. Which is achieved by a combination of the voltage of the battery and the resistance of the atomizer or cartomizer.
    Here is a simple calculater to use http://www.ohmslawcalculator.com/ohms_law_calculator.php

Last edited:

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 28, 2012
    Germany
    First off, to clarify, you want:

* a cigarette-sized device
    * exceptional performance
    * long lasting, durable battery
    * easily fillable

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the device that you are seeking does not exist. The general rule of thumb in the ecig world is that 'the closer it resembles a cigarette, the less likely it is that it will perform well and last long".

If you are really determined to have a device that 'looks like cigarette', you will have to lower your expectations in terms of durability and performance. You can get an KR-808D device that closely resembles a cigarette, however, expect that you will be switching out the batteries to recharge every 2 hours. This may work well for you if you are a 'light' smoker. Also, performance of these devices (compared to larger battery models) is just 'okay' (not exceptional).

That said, these devices are perfectly suitable for folks just starting out who need their device to resemble a cigarette so that they can transition to ecigs from analogs. All devices have their place!

Thanks Thanks that good reply . Ok I said in one reply b4 lets forget about the size , so give me what is the good e-cig in market . What ever i will get i will use in home so tell me what to choose and if will post some link will be good.

Thanks again

mg7454

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 4, 2011
    ROFL
    So that is the best now G6 " It' Rmined me with Guitar Buddel lol"
    If it's the best on markeing i will get it right away . And it's my bad i just asked this question, If i will not buy it today I will serch for other Coupon again :(

So now i knew one of the good E-Cig in marketing lets see others what will sujest

And thanks for your answer
    You are welcome!
    :smokie:
    If you go to the Halo webpage and sign up for their e-mails,
    they will let you know when they have a sale.
    They also have a group on Facebook
    Link: Log in | Facebook
    Lots of nice vaping people to talk with there.​

wv2win

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV
    I agree with tj about the size and battery life. Here are my thoughts. There are some others that you could add to each category:

Here are three suggestions in order of good, better and best:

Good:

E-Power 510, Riva 510 or Kgo. I like the E-Power because the batteries last a little longer (lifetime wise) and cost 4 time less. Stick with manual batteries for better control, better warmth and safer. Battery life on a charge is about 4-5 hours:

e-Power

Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - EGO E-Power

KGO Mega Dual Coil Kit 1100mah

Better:

5 volt GLV 2: with a 5 volt PV you will get long battery life (6+ hours) and much warmer vapor. The GLV come with a lifetime warranty and is built to withstand a bomb hit. Few models can match it's build quality:

http://www.greatlakesvapor.com/inde...oducts_id=69&zenid=80cikqjqa271pr59mpl2o26op4

A less expensive variable model in this category is the new EVO:

EVO V2 Kit

Best:

Power Regulated, Variable Wattage Darwin: with the Darwin you can "dial in" your power settings to get the best vape from any atomizer, cartomizer and eliquid. It also maintains your setting automatically when the resistence of the atty changes from use. It also has "regulated boost circuit" technology to maintain your power setting even as the battery drains. Most impressively, it gets 21+ hours on a charge. It comes with a 2 year warranty (which is rare) and a full year warranty on the battery (which is unheard of).

Darwin: Nhaler

Another good option in this category is the ProVari variable voltage model.

Good Luck

Note: Rule of Thumb: in "general" the more it looks like the real thing, the worse the performance.

Last edited:

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 28, 2012
    Germany
    That would depend a lot on where I'm at and what I'm doing. Most of the time when I'm just out and about I will have either a Mako Mako Midi V3 - Moju Republic or a home made box mod with me http://www.howder.com/dena_howto.pdf
    If I'm going where I feel the need to be more "politically correct" I will use a Jazz carto pipe Jazz cartopipe the first Cartomizer Pipe.
    When at home I will use whatever fits my mood at the moment, which probably means 'more than one'.

More important than what you use is how you use it. For that reason most everything I have is set up to operate at 7.5 - 8 watts of power. Which is achieved by a combination of the voltage of the battery and the resistance of the atomizer or cartomizer.

Holly yes I love this one Mako Midi V3 - Moju Republic that what i call a great one , but the pdf file that u sent sorry to say that but i didnt get what is that or what to do with. so about that Mako Midi I feel it's good and he became with every thing Battery and cartomizer. so i will put it on my Favor .
    And about the Jazz I think as am still new i need some time to move with this kind lool it's remined me with dad as he's big fun for Pipe .

Thanks alot mate for your help and for sure will check what others will advice

cactusgirl

Sage Tribal Queen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2011
    Dartmouth, NS
    Thanks Thanks that good reply . Ok I said in one reply b4 lets forget about the size , so give me what is the good e-cig in market . What ever i will get i will use in home so tell me what to choose and if will post some link will be good.

Thanks again

If you are not greatly concerned with size and having the device closely resemble a cigarette, I would recommend that you skip the 'entry level' devices (namely, the standard 510 and 808's ~ the ones that look like a cigarette, lol). I would strongly suggest that you opt for a device in the next size up. Generally speaking, just in terms of adaptability and flexibility, you want a device that has at least 650mah of operating power. This next category of ecigs is generally in the 650 to 1300 mah range. The higher the mah, the longer your battery will last between charges. Having a larger capacity battery also gives you the flexibility to try different ohms rated cartomizers and atomizers on your device. The other thing to watch for is the threading of your device - 510 threading is the most versatile and widely used threading -- this means that your options are endless and you can try any number of components with your battery in order to find your preferred style.

Some of the popular battery names that fall into this category are the eGo, KGO, EVO...there are many! The combinations that are available are also very diverse. As I mentioned above, if your battery threading is '510', regardless of the components that come with the kit that you choose, you can always try other 'stand alone' components with your battery.

You may want to check out the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/85781-deals-steals-190.html thread for the latest sales with various vendors.

tinajfreeman

ECF Veteran
    Apr 27, 2010
    Jacksonville, FL
    I love a Joye ego battery (I prefer 1000 mah but the 650 is smaller and still will last all day) and a Vision Ego Clearomizer. Simple, inexpensive and very reliable. Not the "in" thing these days but I'm happy with the performance. And even as a woman they don't feel too big or heavy.

My experience with 2 types of the cig-look small ones is the same as others, often wimpy vapor and terrible battery life. Batteries have to be replaced more often also. Don't waste your time.

wv2win

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 10, 2009
    GA by way of WV
    Ashes, I my opinion the best e cig look alike is the volt From smokelessimage.com but if you want my recommendation the best e cig is the kGo from darkcityvapor.com it is a bit bigger that the volt .

I would suggest it is the best (along with the E-Power) in that "category" of PV models. There are definitely much better models, with more advanced circuitry than the Kgo.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 30, 2011
    All over the place
    Thanks for your answer . But I dont think i get every thing man am still new like I said . So I didnt get every thing u said :(

I think too much information can lead to anxiety which can lead to paralysis which can lead to a cigarette. I'd say, based on your criteria, to go with smoklessimage's Volt two battery starter kit. It was suggested to me from a very trustworthy source (steeljan). She has some videos on youtube so check her out. Shoot, I'd be willing to send you one of my batteries just to get you started. However, you will definitely need at least two. One to vape and one to charge. One more rule of thumb is, "back-ups for back-ups". One time I lost two batteries in two days but luckily I had three. So that is my vote and they have a good return policy. I always tell people to check the return policy and if you don't like it, find another to order and have in hand before shipping back...wouldn't want to be without.

p.s. The best e-cig is the one that keeps you off the real thing, not really what others think!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread