• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hoosier Vapers Meetup - 4/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeproctor

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Indianapolis
You got the title OK, but the first post still has the wrong date...

It's OK. I've had my own problem with numbers today.... (I can blame software that less than 10k people in the world have even seen though...)

I have KG's Pub on Indy's south side on 4/28/12 at 8pm on my calendar.

Would anyone want to start a little earlier, say 6pm? I think that would give the people who live farther away a little more time to get home before daylight. The bar also tends to get more crowded later in the evening so we would have more time to chat before it gets too loud to hear each other.

Last edited:

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
What if we say that the meeting is from 6-10 and that we will try to get a number of seats together, but cannot promise that we will anticipate the number arriving later well? (M&D overshot the first time, so M&D may undershoot this time.)

Only those who come early will be able to see Hoosier's "Jazz Hands" performance though.

Those arriving after 10 will be required to give their own Jazz Hands performance.

Everyone inbetween can make use of their hands in any manner they wish as long as it does not violate federal or state laws.

capt.n.coke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2011
Indy
Topic for discussion:
I have had an Indy vaper, who cannot make this meeting, offer website space. He's got it and it is not being used.
Can we use this? How can we use this? Would B&M's allow us to have cards advertising this imagined site for meetings and such?

Bring your own questions and quit stealing mine!

I too have unused website space and was just tinkering around last week so I stood up Hoosier Vapers - We need a tagline I dabble in web dev and host a number of sites so I just did it for kicks.

Nothing is set in stone. If we meet as a group and want a different name, theme, platform (currently wordpress), I'm open. Like I said I was just tinkering.

My vision for a site like this though is something that a number of us can log into and put up posts, photos, local news, a calendar of meetups, etc. In my mind the only goal of a site like this it to give legitimacy to "the club" and attract other Hoosiers besides us die-hards on ecf. For example, a basic sign up would give us an email list to blast out info for things like vaping bans. ;)

It should not have a forum or anything that which requires a lot of management and scares off noobs. Leave that to ecf.

:2c:

-C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread