Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Just came in today:

eLips MIX, two cartomizers in one device, vape left, vape right or vape both.
It's a really small device with really small cartomizers but it works pretty well.
While I do not think this will be anyone's all day vape device it's perfect for a small change of pace.

A pass through, a dual cartomizer, a elegant shape...

eLips2 Mix Kit
Note when I say kit, it means I put them together for you, all the parts, there is no special box as that added 8 dollars to the price and I am not passing that along to you. You open the box, then if you are like most of us, chuck it.

DiscountVapers.com_ELips_Mix__31180_zoom.jpg

DiscountVapers.com_ELips_Mix3__23353_zoom.jpg

DiscountVapers.com_ELips_Mix2__52409_zoom.jpg

DiscountVapers.com_ELips_Mix4__08043_zoom.jpg

I am fairly certain when these get knocked off or incorporated into other device the price will go down, but for now since I am the only one the have them (I believe), it's fairly expensive.

I also have extra cartos on the website, and extra tips and chargers.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Indulgence-V3

DiscountVapers.com_Indulgence_kit__16092_zoom.jpg

I REALLY like the feel of this.
I like it even more than the bolt and that's saying a lot because thw Bolt is awesome.
With a chrome tank it looks very stylish.
It also works perfect for the eGo Vision CE4+ clearomizers and when it's on there it looks like a perfect match.

Made from high quality CNC machined and electroplated alloy parts. The body (without battery or atomiser) weighs in at a lightweight 40grams (70grams with battery & atomiser). The design is solder free and without wires featuring a manual switch activated by a solid metal button that will tolerate over one million presses (machine tested).

One 3.7v 18650 batteries supplied in this kit is protected with an inbuilt PCB and output 2amps @ 3000mAh
The provided Universal Battery Charger will charge the following 3.7v batteries individually: 18650, 18350 & 10440, and 3.2V 16340 battery individually

PLEASE NOTE: The 3.7v Standard Indulgence body has been taylor made to fit 1x 18650 protected battery (1x 18650 is provided in this kit) and contains no moving parts or springs.
Indulgence V3is a variable voltage device with an exception, it requires two batteries to reack voltages over 3.7v :
3.7V (with one battery) 6V (with two batteries)

The most innovative core technology is Indulgence body design, which haven’t any electronic circuit inside as other normal electronic cigarette, it use mechanical button. So you don’t need to be fear of button defective and any safety risks.
Also Indulgence use huge capacity rechargeable batteries, which are protected with an inbuilt PCB, which can be operated with either the positive or negative side up, we call it protective battery. Please be caution that you don’t use normal battery without protective circuit may cause higher defective of battery cup hardware. There are 2 options: Indulgence 3.7V and 6V, only use different batteries, which are 18650-3.7V 3000mAh x 1, or 16340-3v 1000mAh x 2 (total 6V 2000mAh).
Universal atomizer: 510, normally Indulgence 6V use high resistance atomizer 4.2-4.5ohm.
Indulgence is made from high quality CNC machined and electroplated alloy parts. The design is solder free and without wires featuring a manual switch activated by a solid metal button that will tolerate over one million presses (machine tested).

Specifications

• Battery working voltage: 6V
• Capacity of each protected 18650 battery: 3000mAh
• Full battery can last for: 8 hours (non-stop usage)
• Charge time: 4 hours
• Life of each battery: approx 200 recharges
• Universal Charger Output: 4.2V @ 200mAh
• Working temperature: -5C to 42C
• Atomizer: 510. Resistance options: Low 1.6-1.8ohm, Regular: 2.1-1.5ohm, High: 4.2-4.5ohm

Kit includes:
1x Indulgence
1 x 510 atomizer
1 x 18650-3.7V 3000mAh battery or 2x 16340-3v 1000mAh battery, total 6V 2000mAh
1 x Universal Battery Charger for 18650, 18350 & 16340
5 x 510 Cartridges (no flavor)
1 x Riva carrying case

Please note, we do not recommend the practice of "stacking" batteries, although this device is perfectly capable of handling it and has many saftey features built in, unless you know what you are doing and taking proper precautions, like fire safe bag for storing/charging, putting the batteries in the right way, not leaving it in an enclosed space etc.. we do not recommend you use this device as a variable voltage.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
New Products 04/14/2012

Vision eGo Dual Coil Clearomizer 1.6ohms - Black Red, Yellow and Blue

Vision eGo Dual Coil Clearomizer 1.6ohms - Black

1.6oHms

Threads directly on to your eGo!. Completely sealed at the mouthpiece and at the bottom, no need for a cone.
In my opinion, these are better than the CE4's, I love the hit I get at just 3.7v

I only have a small supply right now.

Anodized Flat Drip Tips - Black, Silver, Purple and Maroon

Very nice sturdy not cheap feeling drip tip for 510.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
EVO VV Mechanical Kit In stock 04/16/2012

The EVO v2 is a beautifully designed chrome over stainless steel device with all the advantages of a large mod packed in a small form factor.
Comes with a MINI batery cover and extra batteries, so you can make thius an EVO MINI!

5 LED colors light
Has a round translucent plastic and solid tactile metal firing button.
Can use one 16650 or 16340.
The EVO product also has the intelligent ECI, ECO and EGO type E-cig product.
Will fit standard 510 and eGo cartomizers.
Diameter: 18mm
2*2mm Vent Holes in bottom Blow Out Safety Cap
Tool grade shock, dust, and water resistance
EGO compatible 510 Connector Rated to handle 2ohm cartomizers and atomizers
Height Varies depending on what you are using with the device and included covers.
Smart PCB (on board), full range OVP, and NRF protection features all built in!

This "kit " comes with:
1 Top Switch.
1 Battery cover Large (holds two 16340 Batteries, screws on to the underside of the switch)
1 Battery cover Small (holds ONE 16650 battery, screws on to the underside of the switch, make it a MINI!)
1 Cartomizer/Atomizer Cover (like a top cap to keep the cartomizer sealed and safe for travel)
2 16340 Batteries
1 16650 Battery

EVO functions:
1: Put in the battery white color LED light flashes 3 times, letting you know it has made contact
2: The blue LED lights bright when in use.
3: Short circuit protection. If the resistance of atomizer is less than 1.5 OHM or short circuit,the product will transferred to protection state when smoking. The white LED light flashes 3 times to show alarm.
4: Smoking time duration more than 10 seconds, the system will stop working. The LED light flashes 10 times to show alarm.
5: The LED lights flash 10 times alarm when the battery voltage is below 3.2V the system will stop working.

*Note: a "DV" kit is a kit in which the useless packaging has not been ordered, it has been increasingly obvious that Chinese vendors pack kits in such a way to increase shipping costs that get passed along to you.
The original kit included a very cheap liquid bottle, a manual and a subpar cartomizer and charger.

Note:
NEVER mix charged and uncharged batteries, NEVER mix brand or mAh batteries, always use the same make and model and mAH ratings.
Do not over charge your batteries.
Do not use rebuilt cartomizers/atomizers.
Do not use cartomizrs lower than 1.5oHms

Warranty on this item is special as we can determine if user has put an improper cartomizer on this device or if improper batteries were utilized.
DOA only.

Lots more images on the website.

DiscountVapers.com_EVO_kit_complete__98403_zoom.jpg

DiscountVapers.com_EVO_kit_covers9__39432_zoom.jpg

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Sure is smooth looking I look forward to getting my hands on one :banana:

It is thinner material than I thought it would be but the way it is put together is really cool. You can turn it into a mini with the extra battery cover. :) an the cap covers almost any carto (but not the 5ml tanks)

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
Just came in today:

eLips MIX, two cartomizers in one device, vape left, vape right or vape both.
It's a really small device with really small cartomizers but it works pretty well.
While I do not think this will be anyone's all day vape device it's perfect for a small change of pace.

A pass through, a dual cartomizer, a elegant shape...

eLips2 Mix Kit
Note when I say kit, it means I put them together for you, all the parts, there is no special box as that added 8 dollars to the price and I am not passing that along to you. You open the box, then if you are like most of us, chuck it.

DiscountVapers.com_ELips_Mix__31180_zoom.jpg

DiscountVapers.com_ELips_Mix3__23353_zoom.jpg

DiscountVapers.com_ELips_Mix2__52409_zoom.jpg

DiscountVapers.com_ELips_Mix4__08043_zoom.jpg

I am fairly certain when these get knocked off or incorporated into other device the price will go down, but for now since I am the only one the have them (I believe), it's fairly expensive.

I also have extra cartos on the website, and extra tips and chargers.

I want one.....that is just too cool, and I but it kicks .... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread