Wizard labs Nic Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newwell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Piece of Heaven,OR
I received another order from Wizard Labs last week. The products are very good & prices are reasonable. The nic bases I've gotten are 36 mg/ml & 60 mg/ml. I've used all of the 36 mg & will start using the 60 mg the next time I DIY. The 36 mg was crystal clear, virtually odorless, smooth to vape, nice TH, & good flavor.

I email John, the owner, any time I have a question about something & he is always prompt with his response. So if it's nic or lab related, I ask him. I just emailed him tonight with questions about nic base & WTA's. Again, super fast response.

So now you have my :2c: . I am very happy with Wizard. Happy, happy customer. :)

Geiseric

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Duluth, MN
I ordered from them. Good prices, fast shipping. There was an issue with my order, but I emailed them and they replacements shipped within a few hours, which is way better than I have seen from a lot of places. Some places haven't even bothered to respond, and as a result, they lose my business and recommendation to other ecig users. This is not the case with wizardlabs. Very impressed.

*edit* I just got the package from them. As an apology, on top of promptly resolving the issue, they sent around 10$ in random flavors and supplies. I won't be buying diy supplies from anyone but them in the future.

Last edited:

kenetix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2009
Illinois
I have used them several times and very happy. The owner John is great. I am actually vaping it flavorless right now because my taste buds are burnt out from to much of the same flavor. At about 30pg/70vg only it is clean tasting with a good TH. I do detect a slight taste (actually less then I was expecting, I was thinking the vg would be really sweet but it isn't) the taste is like very very faint not chemically, or artificial. I think I am going to try 100% vg this go around and see how it goes. But all in all they are top notch.

n9emz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Florida Space Coast
home.bluemarble.net
I'm using PG base 36mg nic and 0-nic 100% PG and they're great. I'm having a problem with their DK Tobacco flavoring because of the alcohol in the base, but it seems to be mellowing out over time. It seems to be my problem (DIY inexperience) and not a problem with the product itself. Their Double RY4, 555, and Virginia Fire Cure tobacco flavorings are spot on and I'll be ordering again. Fast handling time and shipping.

I'll be ordering more and haven't given any thought about ordering from anyone else.

n9emz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Florida Space Coast
home.bluemarble.net
Love wizard labs myself. n9emz just curious but the virginia fire cured you ordered.... I got the same and its horribly strong. One drop of it in 10ml seemz almost overpowering.

How do you use yours cause I cant vape the stuff?

I used 4% in a 7ml 24mg sample and it was horrible immediately after mixing....strongly perfumed singed hair and mothballs smell and taste. In fact, the DK Tab, Double RY4, 555 and VA Fire all made me feel like a failure on first drip. Rather than dump them and forever give up on DIY, I loaded 510-Ts with each juice and waited 24 hours before taking a hit of each and they all mellowed. After three days, they were all pleasantly vapable and, now after 8 days I can be happy doing all but the VA Fire Cure. Also, after 24 hours, I pulled the samples out, pulled off the caps, and let them breathe for a couple of hours. That 80-90% diminished the aromatic qualities of all the mixes.

Four or 5 days ago I decided to mix up quantities of the DK Tab, 555, and RY4 because of my success with them. I did not nor do I ever plan to mix any more VA Fire Cure....not because it's horrible or even bad. The perfume and burnt hair aspects are gone but the taste of it brings to mind BBQ chicken burning on the grill.

I highly recommend waiting at least 24 hours before taste-testing. It worked out great for me to load up 510-Ts for time testing as it was representative of my mixes during steeping and saved me the trouble of repeatedly breaking the mixes out of steepage.

Note....it could be in my mixing but I recognized there's an element in it I wouldn't personally like. Others might and I hope this helps.

Last edited:

kenetix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2009
Illinois
Yeah you have to let stuff sit a few days after mixing with the cap off is best but not mandatory. I mix some stuff up and then put it in my hall closet on the top shelf where it is dark and cool and let it sit for about a week. Then if I am not going to get to it for awhile I put the cap on and let it sit in the same place on top shelf. Usually the longer it sits the better. TPA flavor almost always gets better after sitting (most of wizard labs flavor is TPA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread