Status
Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Please post all of your Product Requests in this thread.
I may not be able to get specific items, but posting here will give me a general idea of what you all would like.

If you found something on a competitors website, please do not link their website just the product name.
If you found something on a wholesalers (China) website, please do link the link to the product.
If you have just an idea for a product, please feel free to post.

Do not hesitate to post anything here, even though I might not be able to carry the item, it does help.

Please do not post products that I already stock, this is not for out of stock items, this is for new and future products.

Thanks!
Eric

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Do you plan on carrying the C8 eGo Cartomizer

Do you happen to know the manufacturer? I gave a quick look and couldn't find it.
Yes, though I will carry that once I check out some reviews of it.

other battery options such as the Panasonic CGR18650CH 3.7v 2250mAh or the AW ICR 123 16340 750mAh protected (the black one)?

EDIT: Maybe some other rapid chargers too?

I am getting a bunch of battery supplies soon, safe charging bags, a lot of chargers.
Is there a reason for the specific model number of the battery?

For AW's yes, I am getting more including protected.

Samurai671

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2012
Guam
Do you happen to know the manufacturer? I gave a quick look and couldn't find it.
Yes, though I will carry that once I check out some reviews of it.

I am getting a bunch of battery supplies soon, safe charging bags, a lot of chargers.
Is there a reason for the specific model number of the battery?

For AW's yes, I am getting more including protected.

For the C8 eGo Cartomizer:
Not so sure about the manufacturer, but I will PM you where I saw it.

For the batteries:
1) AW ICR 123 16340 750 mAh is what I use on my EVO and they are pretty good. I would rather buy it from you than others.
2) Panasonic CGR18650CH 3.7v 2250mAh. I read a few reviews on ECF that these batteries are overall better than the AW IMR 18650's.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Based on the feedback on other supplier forums that have sold the CE8, it seems people are having a lot of problems with the current iteration. Mainly random juice dumps for no rhyme or reason.

Stuff happens, but this is not a $2 dollar carto.

I agree, after some more research I do not believe I will carry the current version.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
How about some 1.7 ohm single coil filler cartos? Often known by a name synonymous with today.

And or some 2 ohm single coil filler carto's with clear tubing.

Same brand but the "name synonymous" version does not have the flange or pre-drilled holes. :) I've seen them on plenty of other sites as just a Smok Tech LR 1.7 ohm carto. I've seen silver, black and clear. They're really good cartos, IMO. :)

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I'm sure someone has already asked somewhere but Boge SR Cartomizers-XXL would be nice too. I can only find them in a few places. These are great in the DCT on a VV device.

I do not really get enough requests to make a large purchase of them, fi you know different let me now I can certainly get them.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Not sure if this will work but, ever thought about DV merchandise such as t-shirts, license plate frames, stickers, etc.? I think it will be a cool way to show off to the world that I am DV nation!!:D

I can get TShirts made at any time, my best friend owns a tshirt business. :)
Maybe I'll post a contest for a free something for a winning design.. I am a designer part time, but I'm kinda busy lately :)

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
I would love the Smoktech 1.7ohm cartos (they're the xl size, not the jr size) in 5 packs, or ideally in a bulk deal with 15 or 20 total. Or just bulk pricing if you buy a bunch, maybe? I love those... they're what I use 90% of the time.

Also, this type of drip tip... they're super cheap durable and gorgeous! And the colors are MUCH MUCH more vibrant than this picture shows. I love both calabash and vase. Also like those same anonized alum colored ones in regular 510 drip tip shape, same colors.

510/901 Aluminum Drip Tip(Vase/Calabash) : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

I asked for these before, because they work AMAZING, but the 2 I've had so far cracked... so I'd love to see the 510 Tank Twin Coil Clearomizers, 1.5ohms (I don't know what brand they were, but they were $3.95 each, so guessing inexpensive) when they get made w more crack proof stuff, which I've heard from another vendor is expected soon. I don't even like clearomizers, but these give best throat hit and flavor I've ever had with anything, and are a super consistent vape, like a filler carto. But right now they crack. Only link i have for those is another us vendor. Dont' want to post that in your forum, but yell out of you ever want it privately.

Last edited:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I would love the Smoktech 1.7ohm cartos (they're the xl size, not the jr size) in 5 packs, or ideally in a bulk deal with 15 or 20 total. Or just bulk pricing if you buy a bunch, maybe? I love those... they're what I use 90% of the time.

Also, this type of drip tip... they're super cheap durable and gorgeous! And the colors are MUCH MUCH more vibrant than this picture shows. I love both calabash and vase. Also like those same anonized alum colored ones in regular 510 drip tip shape, same colors.

510/901 Aluminum Drip Tip(Vase/Calabash) : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

I asked for these before, because they work AMAZING, but the 2 I've had so far cracked... so I'd love to see the 510 Tank Twin Coil Clearomizers, 1.5ohms (I don't know what brand they were, but they were $3.95 each, so guessing inexpensive) when they get made w more crack proof stuff, which I've heard from another vendor is expected soon. I don't even like clearomizers, but these give best throat hit and flavor I've ever had with anything, and are a super consistent vape, like a filler carto. But right now they crack. Only link i have for those is another us vendor. Dont' want to post that in your forum, but yell out of you ever want it privately.

You can always send me links privately or via email (email is best), I have open ears for that kind of stuff :)
Personally I have never had a tank crack... (unless by force) maybe it's my non acidic/toxic ALL USA based liquid.. hmm, whatcho been vapin' ?? :)
a carto yes, never a tank.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Have you looked into the new ce3 bottom coil clearomizers. They call them the phoenix on one suppliers website. They work very good. As far as I'm concerned the bottom coil clearomizers are the way to go. The problem with the one that is out right now it is a hassle to fill and doesn't hold enough juice but a 3 ml is supposedly being made but I don't have one yet.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Have you looked into the new ce3 bottom coil clearomizers. They call them the phoenix on one suppliers website. They work very good. As far as I'm concerned the bottom coil clearomizers are the way to go. The problem with the one that is out right now it is a hassle to fill and doesn't hold enough juice but a 3 ml is supposedly being made but I don't have one yet.

getting them this week hopefully if they ship fast, paid the other day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread