Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Current Payment Options

Over the last few months or so we have continually run into payment issues, with every option we try shutting us down for being an "ecig retailer", because of this, you will need to select offsite payment.

You will have the option of selecting WePay (no account needed), Dwolla (cost less for us, but you need an account) or one we cannot put on the front page of this website but is widely known, we will also take Check, Money Order if you are a current customer we will ship when the payment gets here and not wait for clearing, .

If you choose offsite, Dwolla, WePay of the other one we will send you a link to pay with a valid CC processor you will feel confortable with.

Please bear with us as we get through this transition period. If you are hesitant because of payment options, please do not be, we have not had one issue ever with payments or methods and if we ever do they will be immediately rectified. We are a small business and every sale helps us keep the prices low. Don't let Big tobacco get away with hurting this industry anymore!

Please note. I am a one man operation, with support from my wonderful wife. This means if you put your order in after 10PM EST, you may not get an invoice from me until the morning.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Umm... this is kind of a problem. I just tried to place an order and spent way more time doing it than I wanted to and now I have to wait for you to respond to an e-mail to get the payment in. I'm trying to use a prepaid Visa that I bought to make this purchase. I had no idea I would run into this. I hope this doesn't take days.
Whiskey told me you were a great vender to deal with. Please don't make a liar out of her. She's a sweetheart.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Umm... this is kind of a problem. I just tried to place an order and spent way more time doing it than I wanted to and now I have to wait for you to respond to an e-mail to get the payment in. I'm trying to use a prepaid Visa that I bought to make this purchase. I had no idea I would run into this. I hope this doesn't take days.
Whiskey told me you were a great vender to deal with. Please don't make a liar out of her. She's a sweetheart.

I understand your frustration, it's the same with me, I am trying to find a reasonably priced CC processor to sign up for.
That said, I do have a clear notice at the top of every page that explains the issue in detail and talks about the manual process that I have now.

While I completely understand the frustration that can be associated with the waiting, it is your choice to make.
I am not hiding anything. :)

It took me 31 minutes to send you the invoice only because I was rushing to get same day orders out to USPS (I am kinda known for that). This happens around 3-4PM each day as the local Post Office has a window to get everything out the same day. Usually (when I am not sleeping) it is a lot quicker. In fact my record from order to post office is 11 minutes :)

Can I ask what caused you to spend more time than you wanted placing the order?
If there is something wrong with the functionaility of the website that would be helpful to know.
:blush:

Bayemon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Omaha

Honestly once you have done it once it is not a big deal at all. Even on a late Friday or Saturday night Eric turns this stuff around amazingly quick. The slight hassle of payment due to the CC vendor problems he has had is well worth it for the prices, service and quality product he delivers. The fact that he has so many of us are loyal, die hard customers should say it all for him.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
I gotta admit Eric, you're doing pretty good under the circumstances. you got back to me while I was walking my dogs. :)
Actually the delay in my ordering was mostly caused by my confusion. your site is fine. I'm just easily thrown off.
My friend Whiskey posted a picture of the Buckeye Burl VV Go-Go type thing on her thread in the nu-vaper forum and anything with beautiful wood catches my attention. I do wooden veneers on tube mods and now on Phiniac Pyrex tanks (I'm also a furniture designer/maker) so I'm into wood. Anyway, that got me to your site and I was pleasantly surprised by your reasonable prices. I just had to send my Buzz Pro back for repairs and thought I needed a third VV backup so I went ahead and ordered a Lavatube.
Sorry if I seemed to be over reacting. I just didn't expect to have to do anything but enter a CC number. It'll all be good.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I gotta admit Eric, you're doing pretty good under the circumstances. you got back to me while I was walking my dogs. :)
Actually the delay in my ordering was mostly caused by my confusion. your site is fine. I'm just easily thrown off.
My friend Whiskey posted a picture of the Buckeye Burl VV Go-Go type thing on her thread in the nu-vaper forum and anything with beautiful wood catches my attention. I do wooden veneers on tube mods and now on Phiniac Pyrex tanks (I'm also a furniture designer/maker) so I'm into wood. Anyway, that got me to your site and I was pleasantly surprised by your reasonable prices. I just had to send my Buzz Pro back for repairs and thought I needed a third VV backup so I went ahead and ordered a Lavatube.
Sorry if I seemed to be over reacting.I just didn't expect to have to do anything but enter a CC number. It'll all be good.

Not at all, you weren't, I totally understand.

I'm just easily thrown off.

LOL
I have a severe tooth/jaw infection and I am on Vicodin right now.. I think I am probably the easiest to be thrown off about now :)

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
I have a severe tooth/jaw infection and I am on Vicodin right now.. I think I am probably the easiest to be thrown off about now :)

Ouch! I hate Vicodin. Makes me sick as a dog. They tried to give me that after my shoulder surgery and I decided to just have the pain. Hope you're on the mend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread