VOLT X2 GIANT CLEAROMIZERS!! 1.6ml of nicquid - 8 color choices!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
x2clearo.jpg

INTRODUCING THE ALL NEW VOLT X2 CLEAROMIZERS!

NEW VOLT X2 Clearomizers designed to work perfectly with the VOLT X2 batteries. They hold an impressive 1.6ml of nicquid!. They are see through, easy to fill and protected against leaking!. They each come with a specially designed leak proof tip! Now you can have all the function of a tank system with the ease of a cartomizer! Simply fill with your favorite nicquid and vape away for hours and hours on your VOLT X2 battery!

* For use with your X2 VOLT battery (you can use them on standard VOLT batteries as well but they will look very top heavy).
* Will last for approximately 2-3 weeks of use.
* Refillable with any nicquid you want
* Each piece comes with a special leak proof tip.
* Rated at resistance of 2.6 -2.9 ohms
* NO special tools or equipment required to fill them.
* 8 Different Colors (clear is not pictured)

http://smokelessimage.com/accessories/volt-x2-clearomizer.html

2i9qzd4.jpg

Last edited:

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
One question-when it's says will last for 2-3 weeks, does that mean if you use one exclusively? I'm thinking of getting multiples for different flavors. I would think that they would last longer if one rotated throughout the day which one they used or if they used multiple X2s every day. I suppose it all would depend on how much one vapes?

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
correct... this would be 2-3 weeks of average use on only one clearomizer used exclusively.

One question-when it's says will last for 2-3 weeks, does that mean if you use one exclusively? I'm thinking of getting multiples for different flavors. I would think that they would last longer if one rotated throughout the day which one they used or if they used multiple X2s every day. I suppose it all would depend on how much one vapes?

CloveHunter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2012
NYC
Awesome. Love this 'CE4' clearos.

One thing tho, as the regular user of this clearos, make sure you tilt it when you fill it, don't let the liquid get into the inside hole/metal or if you do blow it before use it (it's the air intake, it could get clogged with liquid).

Secondly, keep the wick wet by keeping it horizontal or you will have dry hit/burn taste - don't worry, as long as the tip screwed tightly, it won't leak.

Just my tip and I will get these soon! Thank you SI!

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
good tips :)

yes keeping it horizontal is important... most of the time this just happens everytime you take a drag as well.

Awesome. Love this 'CE4' clearos.

One thing tho, as the regular user of this clearos, make sure you tilt it when you fill it, don't let the liquid get into the inside hole/metal or if you do blow it before use it (it's the air intake, it could get clogged with liquid).

Secondly, keep the wick wet by keeping it horizontal or you will have dry hit/burn taste - don't worry, as long as the tip screwed tightly, it won't leak.

Just my tip and I will get these soon! Thank you SI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread