No nicotine juice....easy to make?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CentroniX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2009
Austin, TX
It's very easy! Both PG and VG can be very easily obtained, as well as Loranne's flavorings. Mix about 70% PG with 15-20% VG and 10-15% flavoring and vape away! Depending on the intensity of the flavor, and how thick or runny you like your juice, adjust accordingly.

Be sure to check out the DIY E-Liquid forum!

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
You need to use distilled water.
If you want a wee bit of nicotine, there is nicotine water (homeopathic formulation). It comes in a bottle just like water and it contains nicotine---it won't be much though.
I just found out about it and might pick up several bottles before the FDA bans it.
Anyone know how long nicotine stays good?

I just recently started Vaping. After purchasing cartridges at an outrageous price here in the states, i have decided to refill my own.

I have been using the mixture of about 40% Vegetable Glycerin, 55% Distilled Water, and 5% Lorann flavorings.

I highly suggest not putting too much of the flavor in the mixture.. just enough to smell it in the mixture should be enough.. I find the Loranns flavors to be extremely potent and not much is really needed.

If you plan on using nicotine... Purchase the more potent mixtures and just add to this mixture should be fine.

I am no Chemist or doctor, so im not sure how much nicotine should be added... Just sample sample sample!! :D

There is a sticky posted here in the forums with the items you need to make your own juice. Everything ended up costing me around $10-15. and this should last me a quite some time.:D

julianka

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
NE Pennsylvania
It's kind of astonishingly easy to do this. Got to a craft store like Michael's and get a bottle of Wilton's glycerin, whatever flavour you want of Lorann flavoring (nothing with OIL in the name!), and a bottle of distilled water. I'm vaping my homemade raspberry juice right now, I made a small batch to start with:

4 ml Wilton's glycerin
4 drops distilled water
20 drops raspberry flavor (started with 15 but that wasn't quite strong enough.)

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
Thanks for your help. My friend and I are going to Hobby Lobby tomorrow and will look for all these ingredients. I'm not real interested in Nicotine (at least I hope not, I'll find out I guess) and want to try a recipe of my own. It sure makes all the difference in the world to find a flavor one likes! Thanks again!

If the nonsense with the FDA / BP does ban nicotine, I suggest trying to maintain vaping without the nic. The action of vaping is a big part, so with a good flavor and some strong will (just think of giving the finger to BT and BP) one can adjust to nic-free vaping. That's what I'll try to do, if I must. Might be a struggle for a few days or so, but can come out the other side, free of the chains that would try to bind us.

greenie

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Pacific Northwest
If the nonsense with the FDA / BP does ban nicotine, I suggest trying to maintain vaping without the nic. The action of vaping is a big part, so with a good flavor and some strong will (just think of giving the finger to BT and BP) one can adjust to nic-free vaping. That's what I'll try to do, if I must. Might be a struggle for a few days or so, but can come out the other side, free of the chains that would try to bind us.

I am entirely in agreement with you.

It's very easy! Both PG and VG can be very easily obtained, as well as Loranne's flavorings. Mix about 70% PG with 15-20% VG and 10-15% flavoring and vape away! Depending on the intensity of the flavor, and how thick or runny you like your juice, adjust accordingly.

Be sure to check out the DIY E-Liquid forum!

If I made any it would be without the nicotine so thanks for this.

It's kind of astonishingly easy to do this. Got to a craft store like Michael's and get a bottle of Wilton's glycerin, whatever flavour you want of Lorann flavoring (nothing with OIL in the name!), and a bottle of distilled water. I'm vaping my homemade raspberry juice right now, I made a small batch to start with:

4 ml Wilton's glycerin
4 drops distilled water
20 drops raspberry flavor (started with 15 but that wasn't quite strong enough.)

The steam from the water doesn't corrode the atty?
I like the percentages in your recipe though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread