Ecigexpress flavoring thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
:As the title states this page/thread will be for discussion of ecigexpress newer and older flavorings. I will try to check daily. (However, I am starting to obtain more work hours.) I have just tried 6 new flavors from their new line. So far my new favorites are Cherry Cigar and RY4.

I mixed these new Chinese flavor super concentrates at 1%-2%.

I am vaping a plain Marboro flavor right now in a dual coil and must say it is good. However, taste is subjective and YMMV.

I am hoping they get the black and mild flavor as well.

Right now the flavors are listed under "New Products" as ECX.

The flavors do contain alcohol and I did see one that contained PG.

Last edited:

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I am awaiting to see if they obtain black n mild. I am vaping the Marboro right now. It was steeping for 4 days and mixed at 1% I think I will go up to 2% on this flavor. It is good but I like to experiment. Of course, I only use DC and high voltage. 4.2-4-5 with tobaccos.

I really think its great to have choice with the vendors who are carrying these "now available" flavorings.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Sd, I think that you mentioned trying the RY4. Did you taste much vanilla and caramel or mostly tobacco? I am looking for a good tobacco flavor for a friend.
LOL I had to fill a new cart with it. Upon inhale I get a more prominent flavor of caramel then tobacco with a slight vanilla. I think it balances out nicely for myself. I did bump it up to 2% on this flavor. The first 1% I mixed up a 15ml and blew through that in less than 3 days. I usually don't vape this much...I mixed this lower than my usual at 24mg and 80/20 base. I added nothing else. I am partial to caramel since I love TPA caramel capp.

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
LOL I had to fill a new cart with it. Upon inhale I get a more prominent flavor of caramel then tobacco with a slight vanilla. I think it balances out nicely for myself. I did bump it up to 2% on this flavor. The first 1% I mixed up a 15ml and blew through that in less than 3 days. I usually don't vape this much...I mixed this lower than my usual at 24mg and 80/20 base. I added nothing else. I am partial to caramel since I love TPA caramel capp.

Caramel? Love caramel, been looking for a good RY4 that has a prominent caramel flavor, so glad you tried it .. off to order this right now!

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Great idea for a thread! Looking forward to reviews, that Ry4 sounds promising. Tell us about the Cherry Cigar. Is it very cigar or leaning more to cig? Also, the Cherry part. Like candy, cough drops or realistic?
The Cherry of course is more prominent than the cigar flavor.I get more of a realistic Cherry upon inhale with undertones of cigar base. It is more of a deep cigar. This one is mixed at 1% but I need to mix some at 2%. 4.5volts with a 1.5 Dual cart. The only other diy flavor in Cherry I vaped was another vendor who sells super concentrated Cherry and I tried that. This flavor is the same as the VZ Cherry flavor-plain. I do hope that makes sense?

I am waiting on a black n mild cigar flavoring...If Linx can get that one....I will be in vaping heaven! :)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I wrote them about the need for Black & Mild too and the non-tobaccos. :toast: If anyone knows which non-tobaccos they are getting post it please. I know they won't get my email until Monday.

LOL you can watch that thread at the link that I posted with me. But, if I see the answer posted, I will post here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread