Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
Has anyone ordered from High Quality Electronic Cigarettes or do it regularly? They have some really good prices on ejuice and I'm wondering if they have reliable service. Also, would they accept a Simon gift card (it's an American Express gift card and can be used for online purchases).

Man let me be the first to tell you James kicks .... His juices taste great, you cant beat the price and he ships for free. Usually takes only 2 days for me to get my order from him. He also throws in wicked freebies like a 15ml of a random juice. So really you can get 45mls of great juice for $7 shipped. I wanna see someone beat that! I don't see why you couldn't order with that card, it sounds like any other rebranded Visa gift card. Try his RY4 too its pretty awesome.

Man let me be the first to tell you James kicks .... His juices taste great, you cant beat the price and he ships for free. Usually takes only 2 days for me to get my order from him. He also throws in wicked freebies like a 15ml of a random juice. So really you can get 45mls of great juice for $7 shipped. I wanna see someone beat that! I don't see why you couldn't order with that card, it sounds like any other rebranded Visa gift card. Try his RY4 too its pretty awesome.

Wait, wait,,,,, I just ordered from James and I paid $5 for 2nd day!!!
I just paid $7 for 30ml bottles!!!
What's the deal here,,, please explain
I used the Coupon Code from here, but how are You getting free shipping & 45ml bottles for 7?
Please let me know as I plan to do alot of business with Baker Vapor
Thanks,

Steve

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
Wait, wait,,,,, I just ordered from James and I paid $5 for 2nd day!!!
I just paid $7 for 30ml bottles!!!
What's the deal here,,, please explain
I used the Coupon Code from here, but how are You getting free shipping & 45ml bottles for 7?
Please let me know as I plan to do alot of business with Baker Vapor
Thanks,

Steve

He gives out 15ml freebies, so a 7$ 30ml and a 15ml freebie. I wouldn't have gotten the 2 day shipping but hey, now you know :)

genelman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Fairfax, Virginia

I thought they ship for free, i didn't see any free shipping.

Tiny

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Wisconsin
I just ordered 3 15 ml bottles from them based on the enthusiasm in this thread. So if I don't like it it's all your fault!

I've been buying juice from a local brick and mortar and while their prices aren't bad, 5 bucks for 10 ml, it is pretty generic and sort of mild. Trying to find something a bit more interesting, this looks promising.

Lightseeker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Illinois
I saw Mt Baker mentioned on another thread as having really good prices..and they do! Wow! I just placed an order with them on flavors that I have been curious about, Bubble Gum and Hawain Punch. Something a bit different for me. In the past I tried a Mt Dew (from a different vendor) that I really didn't care for..so why not try another beverage here. I'll find out if I enjoy the flavors as well as the prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread