What flavors would you like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Also added VERY BERRY an excellent blend of several berries with white grape!

Oooh, THAT sounds good! :drool: ​(Adding to Wish List now . . . )

I vaped my Cranbacco most of the evening last night. :) It's very, very good now! :) Thank you so much for making this, Ted! :)

Last edited:

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Oooh, THAT sounds good! :drool: ​(Adding to Wish List now . . . )

I vaped my Cranbacco most of the evening last night. :) It's very, very good now! :) Thank you so much for making this, Ted! :)

Ok so I got so excited when I mixed very berry with one of my tobacco bases I would have called you if I could to tell you...... You will lose it when you try it!! I am going to send you a sample with your next order..... You MUST get back to me on it.....

Do you like tea? Like real tea, not Vaping tea flavors?

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Ok so I got so excited when I mixed very berry with one of my tobacco bases I would have called you if I could to tell you...... You will lose it when you try it!! I am going to send you a sample with your next order..... You MUST get back to me on it.....

Do you like tea? Like real tea, not Vaping tea flavors?

Oh. My. Goodness. Sounds wonderful -- I will most definitely and gratefully "beta test" it for you, and get back to you . . . Thank you so much!! (Yummo . . . :D)

Oh, and, I love teas. Hot and cold. All kinds. :)

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
Oh. My. Goodness. Sounds wonderful -- I will most definitely and gratefully "beta test" it for you, and get back to you . . . Thank you so much!! (Yummo . . . :D)

Do you like tea?!? I need to know....

That..... And....

Have you ever drank the purple vitamin water?

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
I DO love all teas (sorry, we cross-posted while I was editing to answer that question in my previous post.)

I've never had any sort of vitamin water. (I take my water straight up. Or with a healthy triple-splash of Scotch. :blink::laugh:)

Ok.... I ask because whenever I go to the mall my wife drags me to the tea store with all the samples in it.... Do you know the one? Anyways they have this really amazing berry one. Similar in taste to the purple vitamin water but not chemical but earthy because it's amazing tea.

Very berry tobacco tastes just like it! It is amazing to Vape!

I'm really excited! (If you can't tell)

It's one if those flavors that you would never think you would Vape all day..... But you will find yourself doing just that. (I can vouch from personal experience)

I don't like strong flavored Vapes, I like subtle flavors generally. This one is bursting with flavors but it's so real and down to earth and you can't figure out what is what you can't stop.

I'm Vaping it right now and those are my thoughts! I think you will have fun with this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread