gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
My first real contest/Giveaway.

The Rules:
You need to order something, starting today and ending the 23rd of this month (04/23/2012), which should give anyone who has ordered this weekends sale items enough time to perhaps need something else.

The Prize:
The next order is free up to the value of the winning order.

So for instance if you order a cheap syringe as your only item, the next order you'll get a credit for that item's cost you can use for anything, but it gets interesting from there... Say you order a kit and a few other items and your order total is 78.99 or something, you get 78.99 credited to your account for anything you want!
Please note, failure to use the entire balance on the next order will forfeit the remaining credit.

How to win:
as most of you know, I tend to throw in a trinket or two when ordering, a ball, an eraser, a light, a figurine etc...

There is a special item I will be including in the winning package.
A small cute ZEBRA figure puppet. (a few of you might have already received one but it is not tied to this contest which starts today)
If you get this Zebra, you have won!
zebra2.jpg

Redemption:
You need to take a picture of the item number next to your receipt number on the packing list I send you and post it to the forum. If for some reason you do not have a camera or cannot do this you can just post the word we put on the back of the Zebra in pen but I'd rather run this contest giveaway transparently so everyone can see someone won for real so a pic would be great!

One important rule. You CANNOT redeem or post about your win until the 23rd!!! Otherwise your win is nullified.
If the prize is not claimed in 5 days after the 23rd, we will rerun the contest with the people who ordered in the two week time frame. With a simple random number generator.

Eligibility:
Everyone but Chopper, LordDavon and Lewis, for pretty obvious reasons.
I can't be giving things away to those who I have in some way or form partnered with or who derive an income however small from being associated with DV.

I would imagine David is now sulking in the corner playing with his iPad3.... :laugh:

I realize most of you know I am an honest person but for those of you who are skeptical, I already have an order number pegged (they are sequential) and that order, no matter what.. gets the qualifying "surprise" item. My wife and I discussed this and have decided what number to use, and that it does not matter to use how much the order is for.. 2.00 or 200.00, we have budgeted for the winner and we are conformable with any result. It's a pretty safe bet that the number will be used but I won't be telling you if it close to the average or not LOL. I know there are some statistical geniuses out there. But order 1 or order 200.. they have an equal chance of winning. Trust me :)

Another note, while I may seem like a big vendor, I am really not, I do not processes thousands of orders a week, so in the grand scheme of things your chances are pretty good that you'll win vs like a scratch ticket LOL. And if for some reason the person who wins does not know they won because they do not visit this forum, the contest will be rerun in a different manner giving someone another chance without having to order again.

I know this is an unorthodox kind of contest but what the heck, I like it and it suits me.. :)
and Zoey the Zebra looks so lonely...

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
LOL cool, I actually thought this up because I didn't want a contest where 1000 people ordered a syringe or drip tip to win something. I wanted it to be something you get back for at least what you put in...

I think it's "fair" to all. For those on a budget, you get a free week or so worth of supplies, for those who have funds to spare they get to spend it elsewhere on other stuff.

taterbugg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2011
Lansing, MI
I think it's an awesome contest Eric! Most other contests are like them on facebook, or post to a thread, stuff like that and everyone jumps in for a chance, this, like you said is more for you loyal 'clientele'! :)
Plus, I like that you're going to the 23rd, I just ordered stuff recently, and can't order again til payday (this coming week-end). Sounds like a good time to decide on a wood mod or at least one of your vv devices I've been wanting to try!
Well done man!

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I think it's an awesome contest Eric! Most other contests are like them on facebook, or post to a thread, stuff like that and everyone jumps in for a chance, this, like you said is more for you loyal 'clientele'! :)
Plus, I like that you're going to the 23rd, I just ordered stuff recently, and can't order again til payday (this coming week-end). Sounds like a good time to decide on a wood mod or at least one of your vv devices I've been wanting to try!
Well done man!

while I can't say I'll never do a contest for a facebook like, I can say that contests should be for the customer and not the company running it.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Holy Hanna :D I had no Idea I had gotten a little Zebra Bugger for the win :D:D

Thank you so much for such a cool contest my Friend :D
Sincerely;
Nate aka Darth Vapor

And Here is the Little Bugger :D

mail.google.com.jpg

LOL He is Sitting Happily on top of my GG#1230 in Stealth Mode with the Tank from the winning Order :D

Attachments

• mail.google.com.jpg
    mail.google.com.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 31

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
No one congratulated Nate? Our Navy Hero?

Aww....I feel bad :(

Congrats Nate! :) :)

stay safe!

Awww Thanks Brother :D Just got my Order today, I got the wrong tank, but oddly enough I couldn't be happier, the 3ml tanks rest atop my Stealth GG absolutely perfect!!! SS GGTS in Stealth Mode + Smok 3ml Cartomizer Tank + 2 Ohm LR Tank Ready Carto = YUM Digity!!!!

Wifey Loves the DV Version of the Vision Clearo, I must say I do too, it performs amazing for a CE2 Type design!

Great Work my Friend as always :D

Oiy I think Imma take a nap now, just got home from work and I started yesterday morning at 4 am LOL Gotta love the first duty day on the ship after being off the ship for a while LOL I am wiped out :D
Nate aka Darth Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread