Cons of vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatRobEats

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2012
Somewhere over the rainbow
I haven't started vaping yet my kit should arrive either today or tomorrow so I am interested in this feedback also.

From reading the forum for a few days the only 'con' I've seen several times is getting dry mouth and having to drink a bunch of water to relieve it. To me this doesn't sound like a huge con because I'm sure most of us aren't drinking as much water as we should per day anyway.

DCB305

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Florida
Upgradeitis!

And some end up vaping more than they used to smoke, like myself, but I have found when I can't vape it isn't a big deal not like if I was in the same situation when I smoked. If I was in a situation where I couldn't smoke I would only be able to think about that next cig and when I can get out for one.

Research on it has been limited, but people that have switched have experienced health benefits (over/in lieu of smoking) and some of those people have confirmed those benefits by their doctors. I would recommend you do the same if possible.

Last edited:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Dehydration is at the top of the list.
Figuring out the best hardware setup in an efficient manner.
Finding the right flavors.
Discovering and solving the problem that vaping can be another yoke on my shoulders much like analogs.
Finding ways to economize without sacrificing quality- costs are now down to $1.50? per week- it's so insignificant I haven't even bothered with the numbers.
Researching- although I'm a research hound I found this part to be very time consuming and at last count prolly over 1000 hrs BUT it has paid off in spades for myself and many close friends.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
The only thing that really bugs me about vaping is the lack of brick and mortar stores. I prefer to " try " before I buy. In the vaping world that most of the time is not possible.

It's very easy to throw money down the drain by trusting what u read on websites! Do your homework and research here on ecf, and ask lots of questions before u buy!!!

O the other thing that drove me batty was the quest for an eliquid and hardware vendor I could like and trust.

Check out Altcig for juice Boodle is the best, and honest!!

Good luck to u! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread