• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaping in public in Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
I wanted to find out how many of us vapers in Thailand have vaped in public as smoking analog's are frowned upon in all public areas and there are strict laws on smoking. Personally I have only stealth vaped in Bangkok but in more relaxed Pattaya I have had no problem vaping anywhere in public or in bars or restaurants. In most places it generates more curiosity among Thai's and foreigners with many asking what it is and how it works. In one bar in Pattaya I let some of the opposite sex try it out and they really liked the Zen Garden I was smoking from DeejStuff and it quickly became very popular. :vapor::2cool:

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
Yes, I know of a couple local thai suppliers and websites and one in particular I have bought from with great results. One that I deal with is safetyecig.com which is a really good guy and you get by EMS in one day after bank transfer (no association with me) and I buy juices from Deejstuff.com who will ship to Thailand for free with a $75.00 order. He is where I bought the Zen Garden juice from. Both sites sell various juices and Safetyecig sells Johnson Creek juices and Dekang. Dekang you have to email him but JC is on his website.

The PV in my Avatat is a Joytech Ego-T 18650 MOD tube which I bought from Health Cabin. They ship to Thailand as well but takes about two to three weeks to receive.

Last edited:

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
Hi all, maybe im not live in Thailand, but i love so many Thailand stuff,,, Specially the Muay Thai on Ong Bak movie :D
LoL sorry for the OOT,

Glad to see you over here. If you need help with good Asian sources of PV's and supplies post it here as I have a collection of good reliable suppliers here is Asia.

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
Maybe most of them are in the thai language forums

There is a Thai Language board based in Thailand but when translated the posts don't make sense in English. This is mainly due to the difference in the language structure and the culture. Also, Thai people are big on Facebook but buying stuff on the Internet is a new thing and most sales take place over the phone even when the supplier is found online.

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
I am planning to go to bangkok and pattaya in august or september this year. I hope I don't have to stealth vaping all the time though. And hey, maybe I can meet some ecf members there if the opportunity arise.

Pattaya is no problem as well as bars in the tourist areas of Bangkok . Inside buildings smoking is illegal and there is not enough awareness of vaping for people to know the difference. On the other hand Thai culture is very non-confrontational and I doubt anyone would ever say anything, especially to a tourist.

Posted with Tapatalk 2 on my Atrix 4G

KIOS3R

Mar 26, 2012
Indonesia
I am planning to go to bangkok and pattaya in august or september this year. I hope I don't have to stealth vaping all the time though. And hey, maybe I can meet some ecf members there if the opportunity arise.

woohoo, cool bro, i wish i can go to Thailand too sometime, i heard they have a very good place for honeymoon.
At least if you have to stealth vaping, you already have the SDcig, so i dont think it's a big problem for you, LoL...
but.... are you go to Thailand for honeymoon, or looking a shemale / cute transgender?

*hiding under the earth

supervape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Lansing,Michigan
I lived there for 7 years and my wife is Thai.. Electronic Cigarettes are "illegal" in Thailand but "Unregulated" so basically your free to use them but they are not sold at 7-11 or anything because they said the Thailand Tobacco Monopoly was going to loose money. So by saying that it keeps it from exploding.. I vape everywhere we go and used to smoke everywhere to (designated areas) .. Basically they care less if you vape or not but they do not want you to take away from the cig industry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread