• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I killed my Atomizer..... dying liao.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iruel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Atlantis
Killed my ego-T atomizer when I was trying to clean it.

Pulled a wire along with the wick.... lol... shouldn't have attempted as I'm quite a klutz, but the burnt taste is going no where either....

Once I realize I couldn't vape, the crave kick in super strong....

I decided not to give in to analogs and turning to my old stash of cigars....

I dunno if I should buy another set of ego-T and keep the extra batt and charger for back up or just hoot one of our bros' pre-owned provari v1 here....

I really wanted to have a V2 instead... sigh.... what should I DO!??!?!?

Maguro

Verified Member
Mar 13, 2012
SG
Iruel bro, since you using ego-t too wanna ask you a few question. Not sure is it im vaping too fast or drag too long.

1) Do you notice the flavour change when the atomizer heat up?
2) I try using my second atomizer and it got some sizzling sound when I push the button, you got encounter this?

Think I will get a provari v2 or mini when I save enough from cutting down on ciggys =P

Iruel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Atlantis
I had similiar experice as you. I destroy my atomizer while trying to do some cleaning and i move on to a better mods. I will get that provari in your case .

I will update tonight with the experience..... Really the atomizer cmi la.. I look at all the videos and guides, I still screw up....

Iruel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Atlantis
a suggestion, go on a short holiday and mailorder to yourself there, you get your holiday + cheap toys. just don't go for those destination that always kenna scan on the way back and don't buy something you can't mix up or camo among your power adaptors and toiletries:)

Sadly, my baby is barely 1 month old, I don't think I will be able to go away to anywhere, anytime soon.... =(

I depend on the hoots the bros here wanna let go....

rocky111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Over The Rainbow
Killed my ego-T atomizer when I was trying to clean it.

Pulled a wire along with the wick.... lol... shouldn't have attempted as I'm quite a klutz, but the burnt taste is going no where either....

Once I realize I couldn't vape, the crave kick in super strong....

I decided not to give in to analogs and turning to my old stash of cigars....

I dunno if I should buy another set of ego-T and keep the extra batt and charger for back up or just hoot one of our bros' pre-owned provari v1 here....

I really wanted to have a V2 instead... sigh.... what should I DO!??!?!?

bro just buy cartomizers or clrearomizer first that should last you a coupe of months till u buy ur mod :)

Iruel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Atlantis
Iruel bro, since you using ego-t too wanna ask you a few question. Not sure is it im vaping too fast or drag too long.

1) Do you notice the flavour change when the atomizer heat up?
2) I try using my second atomizer and it got some sizzling sound when I push the button, you got encounter this?

Think I will get a provari v2 or mini when I save enough from cutting down on ciggys =P

Sometimes the flavor just wash out, especially true with my Grape flavor.
Then my fave strawberry will get bland towards the last quarter in the tank.
2 days later, all chao da taste... sianz.... I vape about 5ml or more a day...

Sizzling when not vaping, is dry burning right? There are still liquids on the coil, or something like that.

LMK when you are going for a V2, maybe can dong pang... lol..

Iruel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Atlantis
i feel you man. i hope you manage to get some replacement parts asap.

I decide to get a box of mini cigars to last me till tonight. I refuse to turn to marlboros.... i wanna siam the dark side... lol!!

I was watching band of brothers ep9 and 10 last night... when I killed the atomizer...lol

Maguro

Verified Member
Mar 13, 2012
SG
Sometimes the flavor just wash out, especially true with my Grape flavor.
Then my fave strawberry will get bland towards the last quarter in the tank.
2 days later, all chao da taste... sianz.... I vape about 5ml or more a day...

Sizzling when not vaping, is dry burning right? There are still liquids on the coil, or something like that.

LMK when you are going for a V2, maybe can dong pang... lol..

Any way to solve the sizzling sound? Sound very scary..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread