Customer and Product Support Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragoncqb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Louisville Ky
Hey Eric hope you are feeling better, one inquiry about the new EVO VV the atty/carto cover is supposed to screw on over top of the battery tube when not in use to give it a nice finished look but on a video review I saw it was to short to reach the thread clearly a mistake right. The finished ones that hit the market will be sized right correct ?. Anyway I plan to order mine the first of next week 22/23rd if you can let me know.

Thank you
Terry

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Hey Eric hope you are feeling better, one inquiry about the new EVO VV the atty/carto cover is supposed to screw on over top of the battery tube when not in use to give it a nice finished look but on a video review I saw it was to short to reach the thread clearly a mistake right. The finished ones that hit the market will be sized right correct ?. Anyway I plan to order mine the first of next week 22/23rd if you can let me know.

Thank you
Terry

I specifically requested that I received the one that fits properly :)

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
As always your the MAN. Also no charger with this right ? can you recommend a charger and safe batteries in both the 16340 and 16650 sizes. Just trying to get all my ducks in a row before I place my order so as not to miss anything I my need to enjoy the EVO VV fully.
Thank you.

I am getting a bunch of higher end chargers this week also, give me a bit of time to test them, I'l post the results. :)

LookMa`NoSmoK

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2012
Vaporfornia
CE4 or...? (overlooked that it was dual coil.., never seen them, gonna have to try one I suppose)

Will the Aw 18650 work with/fit in the Indulgence-V3 & LRider? Hopping to order these just want to be sure the batt's work. Also which charger do you suggest for the 18650?

Any word when this will be in stock

Last edited:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
CE4 or...? (overlooked that it was dual coil.., never seen them, gonna have to try one I suppose)

Will the Aw 18650 work with/fit in the Indulgence-V3 & LRider? Hopping to order these just want to be sure the batt's work. Also which charger do you suggest for the 18650?

Any word when this will be in stock

Oh my... it's in stock now, what a dolt I am... thanks for pointing it out.. I'll correct it now. I gotta get more sleep :)

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Okay question... the carto for the tanks is listed as 1.6 ohm, is there such a thing? I thought they were 1.5 ohm or 1.7.

it can be any ohm, there are no set ohms, it depends on the wire and the length/turns.
This is what I got from the invoice :) I haven't tested it yet so I can only go by what they tell me.

I am getting a device soon to test ohms, once I do I'll be able to put up a batter range.

that said they are usually within +-1 so it could be 1.5, 16. or 1.7
this is from what I know, I am not an electrical engineer, I am just like most of other people lost in the woods :)

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Well I don't actually care what ohms they are, I just know my Kona loves them. I am going on day 5 with the same one which has never happened with any other carto.

So how about you pull all those 1.6 out of the tanks and sell them to me! :evil:

I have a solution to this coming soon :)

taterbugg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2011
Lansing, MI
Hey Eric!
Just got my order from you, wicked fast shipping as always! Thanks. Really liking the Lava tube so far!
A couple things though, the 510 tank-smoke, looks great, but has a wierd bottom on it. It's not like the pictures, or any of the other 510 tanks. The threaded end is way up inside a metal ring around the bottom. Is it supposed to be like this? On it's listing on the site, there is even a pic of it on a Bolt, but there is no way this will go on, doesn't even look like it would with the 510 to 510 extender adapter.

One other thing- soooo happy to have my cherry red jazz go-go back working! Can't thank you enough man! Buuuut, in my order, I ordered a new go-go, but that was supposed to be for the fix! I put it in the order notes and stuff, but you still included a new stainless go-go in my order! :)

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Hey Eric!
Just got my order from you, wicked fast shipping as always! Thanks. Really liking the Lava tube so far!
A couple things though, the 510 tank-smoke, looks great, but has a wierd bottom on it. It's not like the pictures, or any of the other 510 tanks. The threaded end is way up inside a metal ring around the bottom. Is it supposed to be like this? On it's listing on the site, there is even a pic of it on a Bolt, but there is no way this will go on, doesn't even look like it would with the 510 to 510 extender adapter.

One other thing- soooo happy to have my cherry red jazz go-go back working! Can't thank you enough man! Buuuut, in my order, I ordered a new go-go, but that was supposed to be for the fix! I put it in the order notes and stuff, but you still included a new stainless go-go in my order! :)

well that figures.. enjoy the gift. :)
I believe I had to do yours in two parts so even though I read the comments I still checked off all the items LOL sleep deprivation.

for the tank, you need a 510 to ego connector, sorry I dropped the ball on that one, I should have caught that and asked you about it.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Well thanks much man! Sure you don't want me to send it back to you?
No biggie about the tank/adapter....I want to try out those new CE+4s, and I just saw the new juice (Haze), definitely has me intrigued.....I'm sure I'll be putting in an order here shortly! :) ....still wish you had Popcorn though :p

No we're good and popcorn is coming :)

mohawkx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
arizona
I just recieved some SmokTek 1.7ohm single coil punched cartos for tanks from you yesterday and must say they are fantastic. I tried to order 30 more of these cartos today and it says you are out. when will you be getting more of these in stock and where will I look to find them so i can make sure to get some more. I also love your Rum juice and will be ordering more in quantity but want to wait until the SmokTeks come in.
Can you email me as soon as the SmokTek 1.7 ohm, single coils come in so I don't miss out on the next run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread