Not open for further replies.

KEITH97M3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
HONOLULU, HAWAII
nu-vapor.com
In my opinion yes, but each is own....

Im just wondering what juices I could mix from AVE to get it close :vapor: any help from the vets?

Pass,

Don't hold me to this but I seem to remember that one of the components in either the Blend 4 or the Havana's taste similar to one of Raf's flavors. I cannot describe what the sweet taste is but it does taste similar to the one in Raf.

Although I have bought all of the tobacco flavors a few times before, Boba's is my main staple and the only one that I know really well so please try to get a 2nd opinion. Guess I need to stock up on one of each flavor so I can better answer these kind of questions and the only flavors that I have not tried are the Blueberry, English Toffee, Clove, Mountain Berry, Chai, Apple Teaser, all the cheesecakes and Pineapple Pulp.:D

madsen6466

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
tennessee
So I've got a question for all of you Ry4 vapers...

(Quick history... I tried a DeKang Ry4 with my first ego battery on a dual coil mega carto... then I ordered a sample of Raf and due to the similar smell of grass I put it back on the shelf.)

Since then I've fallen into the wonderful world of mods and calculating my wattage, etc. I'm gonna have to guess that Ry4's really come to life when you get off an eGo. Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread