Status
Not open for further replies.

whatitstrue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Phoenix, AZ.
*Edit* This is a continuation of the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/281156-vv-reos-part-iii-102.html thread.

I've got to say with seeing these few VV Woodvils running around is just making me Jones even harder to get one if that's even possible. I don't think I've had a good nights sleep in weeks in anticipation of the sale. Im sure Rob hasn't either. I can't wait to own the greatest mod ever!!!!!!!!!!!

VV REOs RULE!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

whatitstrue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Phoenix, AZ.
I just never get tired of looking at these!!!!

03-25-2012
VVpolishspliced.jpg

03-27-2012
REOVVsSplicedSet2Take1.jpg

REOVVsSplicedSet3Take1.jpg

03-28-2012
4_2_12morevvs1.jpg

WOODVILS
4_2_12_morevvs2.jpg

03-29-2012
4_4_12_REOSmissed1-8.jpg

4_4_12_REOSmissed3-9.jpg

03-30-2012
3_30_12_RobsVVpostedpicsSet1.jpg

3_30_12_RobsVVpostedpicsSet2.jpg

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
I've got to say with seeing these few VV Woodvils running around is just making me Jones even harder to get one if that's even possible.

I don't think it will be a problem getting one on sale night. There's a lot of them and they aren't cheap. Reonauts for sure will be entering the fracas to pull one out of the pile. But I think the general vaping public will hold off on dropping the coin until we're all over the forum waxing poetic about them. You may not get the exact one that's calling out to you, but at this point I'd take one of them unsanded. Splinters and all. :D

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
I don't think it will be a problem getting one on sale night. There's a lot of them and they aren't cheap. Reonauts for sure will be entering the fracas to pull one out of the pile. But I think the general vaping public will hold off on dropping the coin until we're all over the forum waxing poetic about them. You may not get the exact one that's calling out to you, but at this point I'd take one of them unsanded. Splinters and all. :D

Well, if I had not moved and had a complete change of what type of reo fit my current lifestyle I would be after 5-10 of them on sales night myself. Simply because they are ones made out of woods that I purchased and sent to Rob with the idea of them becomming VV woodies... I am still "tempted", but don't want to be greedy. If I owned more than 1, the others would sit in a display case instead of benefiting another ex-smoker. (Now, the VV Grands might be another story since I spend more time away from home than "at home" these days! :lol:)

I have seen this next scenario played out several times in my time as a reonut. (Each time it left a bad taste in my mouth :grr: :nah:) Mark my words... there will be a few folks that will buy 2 or more with the express intentions of waiting til they are all sold to try to make a proffitt on the classifieds. :glare: Personaly I wish Rob would impliment a "1 per customer max" (if only just for the 24 hours they are first listed!) :2c:

Irreguardless, I believe as long as these have been "in the works", and anticipated by many folks that they will sell out quicker than you may think. Remember, we are not the only vaping forum out there and believe you me. They lurk here...ALOT. Rob probably sells as many to non-ecf'ers as to them...

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Well, if I had not moved and had a complete change of what type of reo fit my current lifestyle I would be after 5-10 of them on sales night myself. Simply because they are ones made out of woods that I purchased and sent to Rob with the idea of them becomming VV woodies... I am still "tempted", but don't want to be greedy. If I owned more than 1, the others would sit in a display case instead of benefiting another ex-smoker. (Now, the VV Grands might be another story since I spend more time away from home than "at home" these days! :lol:)

I have seen this next scenario played out several times in my time as a reonut. (Each time it left a bad taste in my mouth :grr: :nah:) Mark my words... there will be a few folks that will buy 2 or more with the express intentions of waiting til they are all sold to try to make a proffitt on the classifieds. :glare: Personaly I wish Rob would impliment a "1 per customer max" (if only just for the 24 hours they are first listed!) :2c:

Irreguardless, I believe as long as these have been "in the works", and anticipated by many folks that they will sell out quicker than you may think. Remember, we are not the only vaping forum out there and believe you me. They lurk here...ALOT. Rob probably sells as many to non-ecf'ers as to them...

Well I might be one of those....not the D-bags that resell at a profit but if purchased and not needed by Pietro will be offered 1st to a fellow REOnaut ever before going to the classys. As GREAT as the REO VVs are I need nothing more than the one I have now. What I want is another Woodvil so there could be a possible trade senerio. :)

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
Well I might be one of those....not the D-bags that resell at a profit but if purchased and not needed by Pietro will be offered 1st to a fellow REOnaut ever before going to the classys. As GREAT as the REO VVs are I need nothing more than the one I have now. What I want is another Woodvil so there could be a possible trade senerio. :)

I know you well enough buddy to KNOW you are not included in the above Gil. Helping a fellow reonaut, or future hopeful reonaut is what most of us do when we can. You know as well as I do the "type" I was referring to... I "may" try to snag a second one myself. IF I do, it will be for my Dad. He is finally getting the hang of the Woody I gave him last year. Now, he says he'd like to try something with a bit more "umph" :facepalm:....

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE

It could happen that way too. Guess we'll just have to wait and see how it plays out.

Regardless, I'm going in for 2 myself. I don't do just 1 of any mod I like. I vape back and forth between 3-4 flavors daily. Easier to do with more than one mod. Backups are critical to my vaping satisfaction and peace of mind. So I'm glad he doesn't limit quantities myself. :)

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Check the first post in this thread, Gil. Sorry that I keep having to do this to ya, but there is a max post limit to these threads (1000) so I left a link at the end of the last one and a link at the beginning of this one for your convenience. :)

Okie doke. :) I was going to repost the updated pics of all the spliced version VV pics which showed the regular Woodvils but anyone wanting to see them they are here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/281156-vv-reos-part-iii-22.html#post5786477

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread