AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
18 MG

Introduction
This juice is amazing. Nice a juicy. Taste exactly like mentos candy. The flavor and mint is not in your face strong but it is not subtle. Great taste with none of calories of the candy. It taste exactly like eating the candy.

Vapor Production Key

I am using a numeric key to represent different vapor. I judge the juice at different wattages.

1 Weak vapor production less then a half puff of an analog cigarette
2 Defiantly not enough vapor. Less then a puff of an analog
3 Same amount of vapor as a short puff of an analog cigarette
4 More smoke then a puff but not the same as a drag
5 Same vapor production as a drag from an analog cigarette
6 Little more then a drag but no clouds of vapor
7 Just shy from clouds of vapor
8 little cloud of vapor
9 cloud of vapor
10 amazing amounts of clouds of vapor. Almost feel like you need to open some windows.

To read how I rate E Juice and more click here

4.2 Watts 4 Sweet mint very little fusion together.
8.2 Watts 6 Not as sweet. Tastes just like the candy. Amazing fusion of flavor.
12.7 Watts 9 Less sweet then the candy. The same amazing fusion of flavors.

Numbers signify vapor production. They correspond to the vapor production key above.

Conclusion
I highly recommend this juice to all mentos fans. I wish the taste was a bit stronger. But it is amazing how it is. If you like the candy you will like this ejuice.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I got some of this at Vapercon and I can't seem to put it down. It is very, very good!!! I really enjoyed talking with its creator!!! I should have tried the honey, but once I dripped this I just couldn't bring myself to.
Still treating you well? A bit to sweet for me for an all day vape. Just use it on occasion now.

beebster

Verified Member
Jul 27, 2011
MN
tried this juice, it is good. the flavor is subtle, but i do get a lingering menthol - i can't comment on weather or not it tastes like the candy, because i haven't had mentos candy in a long time.

i have not tried it any higher then 3.7v on a 1.5ohm LR 306. but this weekend i will try it on higher volts to see how i like it then. thanks for the review.

i will still search for that perfect menthol, for me.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Did you get a chance to try it at higher voltage yet? What other mentol juices have you tried. Totally different but even more impressive IMHO is P-38 by aroma ejuice.
tried this juice, it is good. the flavor is subtle, but i do get a lingering menthol - i can't comment on weather or not it tastes like the candy, because i haven't had mentos candy in a long time.

i have not tried it any higher then 3.7v on a 1.5ohm LR 306. but this weekend i will try it on higher volts to see how i like it then. thanks for the review.

i will still search for that perfect menthol, for me.

beebster

Verified Member
Jul 27, 2011
MN
Did you get a chance to try it at higher voltage yet? What other mentol juices have you tried. Totally different but even more impressive IMHO is P-38 by aroma ejuice.

I didn't get to try that juice last weekend, but i will this weekend on a higher voltage. but i do like this menthol.

Other menthols i have tried are from bombay vaping. their spearmint i dont really like, its too much like toothpaste for me. their peppermint ice was just OK. they are alright, but it still isnt my holy grail. i am on the lookout always for my perfect menthol. i will stray away from tobaccos for the time being. at some point i may try them, but not at this moment.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I didn't get to try that juice last weekend, but i will this weekend on a higher voltage. but i do like this menthol.

Other menthols i have tried are from bombay vaping. their spearmint i dont really like, its too much like toothpaste for me. their peppermint ice was just OK. they are alright, but it still isnt my holy grail. i am on the lookout always for my perfect menthol. i will stray away from tobaccos for the time being. at some point i may try them, but not at this moment.
Did you try it this weekend? Are you looking for mentol by itself, with a fruit, or with a tobacco?

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
ok, i tried Menthos on 10, 11 and 12 watts. of those wattages i like it around 11. 510 standard atty.

i do like fruit flavors with menthol - i dont have any worth mentioning though. i ordered some arctic wolf and candy cane from vapor god, i will try that this week, should be here in a couple days.
That is great. I don't know what to recommend other then Mr E Lemon ice then. I am going through my juice later this week. If I find something you might like I will try to tell you.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread