Looks like wizard labs nicotine is half off right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

frequentj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
I agree that they're good prices. And, I've been happy with their nic.. But, I think they've always had those prices (with a crossed out full price, and a sale price below it).

Really? Like I said, it was my first time ordering and I just assumed that was a sale, because I couldn't believe I got twice the nic at almost half the price of the 30 mL bottles I used to buy! I was also impressed that is organic (although, really, I have no idea if that means anything in this context).

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
Really? Like I said, it was my first time ordering and I just assumed that was a sale, because I couldn't believe I got twice the nic at almost half the price of the 30 mL bottles I used to buy! I was also impressed that is organic (although, really, I have no idea if that means anything in this context).

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the prices have been that way since before they officially opened. Hopefully the 'sale' won't end sometime. Anyway, it's nice that you let people know that you found a deal.
I've wondered about the organic thing too. The nicotine is pretty close to pure when it's extracted, so there's not much room for pesticides to come through. Still, I like the idea of supporting organic farmers.

frequentj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the prices have been that way since before they officially opened. Hopefully the 'sale' won't end sometime. Anyway, it's nice that you let people know that you found a deal.
I've wondered about the organic thing too. The nicotine is pretty close to pure when it's extracted, so there's not much room for pesticides to come through. Still, I like the idea of supporting organic farmers.

...and the fact that nicotine IS a pesticide! LOL

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia

It is extracted from organically grown tobacco, from what I understand. Yes, it is good nic, although it can be somewhat yellowed. That doesn't bother me in the slightest. I also know they have excellent QC...they titrate to make sure the nic level is correct, and I've verified this on several samples. Very good nic. Recommended.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
It is extracted from organically grown tobacco, from what I understand. Yes, it is good nic, although it can be somewhat yellowed. That doesn't bother me in the slightest. I also know they have excellent QC...they titrate to make sure the nic level is correct, and I've verified this on several samples. Very good nic. Recommended.

That means a lot coming from you, Kurt. I may have to give it a try :)

ETA- I am not bothered by color either. That is a normal part of the oxidation process from what I have read and nic should change color.
I am glad to see you comment on that since so many people are of the impression that their nic should arrive clear and stay clear.

Last edited:

calsax

Deadhead at large
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
Oceanside, CA
If nic arrives, and stays, clear, something is preventing oxidation, and that something would have to be a preservative of some type. Like you, the color doesn't matter to me, but the taste does. I like the WL nic. I don't have a clue what "organic" means in this context, and don't really care.... Good nic at good prices = WIN!

frequentj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
UPDATE: My order came in today and it was packaged very well (the bottle was wrapped in small bubble wrap, sealed in a small bag, sealed in a larger bag, wrapped in large bubble wrap), and they even threw in a small bottle of grape (like grape pop) flavoring with a few pipettes. Too bad grape is one of my least favorite flavors. :(

LookMa`NoSmoK

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2012
Vaporfornia
It is extracted from organically grown tobacco, from what I understand.

that is the opposite of what I thought i head read somewhere. I thought I read WL used an organic extraction process, from, non-organically grown tobacco. I can't remember where I read that post. Now that I put a little more thought into it, what is an organic extraction process without an organic product and vice versa?:confused:

Of course, if this question is not relevant, its not relevant. I have no idea about what goes into extracting nic.

Last edited:

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I'm going to start diy for the savings and the fun of it :) I was trying to save up for VZ because of the great reviews but looking at this wizard site..

100mg Nicotine solution - 120ml - $15.99

Wow what a price!!! I may order from them now. The yellowing scares me a bit though. Does that mean a lack of potency or quality?

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Thanks for the tip frequentj!!

I went ahead and ordered.

Propylene Glycol - 250ml PG-250ML 1 $5.49 $5.49

Vegetable Glycerin - 250ml VG-250ML 1 $5.49 $5.49

French Vanilla Flavor Concentrate FLAV-FR-VAN 1 $1.49 $1.49

60mg Nicotine solution - 120ml - Carrier Base Liquid: 100% USP Propylene G.. NS-60MG-120ML 1 $11.39 $11.39

Double RY4 Flavor Concentrate FLAV-DOUBLE-RY4 1 $1.49 $1.49

Sub-Total: $25.35

Priority Mail: $10.95

Total: $36.30

I did priority because I'm almost out of an unflavored sample a friend sent and I've been on a kick lately where I cant taste flavors and the unflavored has been a god send.

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
Thanks for the tip frequentj!!

I went ahead and ordered.

Propylene Glycol - 250ml PG-250ML 1 $5.49 $5.49

Vegetable Glycerin - 250ml VG-250ML 1 $5.49 $5.49

French Vanilla Flavor Concentrate FLAV-FR-VAN 1 $1.49 $1.49

60mg Nicotine solution - 120ml - Carrier Base Liquid: 100% USP Propylene G.. NS-60MG-120ML 1 $11.39 $11.39

Double RY4 Flavor Concentrate FLAV-DOUBLE-RY4 1 $1.49 $1.49

Sub-Total: $25.35

Priority Mail: $10.95

Total: $36.30

I did priority because I'm almost out of an unflavored sample a friend sent and I've been on a kick lately where I cant taste flavors and the unflavored has been a god send.

Yeah I've been looking at there site for a bit now..I think I'm going to take the plunge but only get nic in 24mg so it will be safer to mix and I can just add flavor to it..at least until I try it to be sure I like there stuff..they sell 24mg for a reasonable amount but I know the higher the less expensive..I think I'll buy a 500ml bottle of 24mg at the recommended 70%pg and 30%VG for starters and with flavor my juice should come out around 20-22mg nic.

If you're using higher than 36mg nic make sure to at least wear a mask, safety glasses and gloves because it can make you very sick..I think as long as you are buying 100mg and under you would be ok without the hood and splash guard but if you spill any wash with (cold I believe so your pores close up) water fast so not much gets through your pores.

Nicotine in high concentrations can be very dangerous..such a danger that one drop of pure and it can kill a person..I saw an interview of a hit man in prison who used to use nic to kill people by just dropping a drop on their arm passing by or putting it in food. 100mg is far from pure though..just be careful..especially careful around children and pets...

Last edited:

shawnpcnj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
New Jersey Trenton Area
There nicotine is great. I have made some great stuff with this. The nic content is right on the money has I always test mine for safety reasons. John the owner great customer service. Try the chai tea flavoring excellent with a drop of em for every 20 ml. 5-7 % max though its potent and I would let steep for 3 days before vaping if not a week with this recipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread