is the ECblendflavors a good site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashhat69

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2012
USA
I'm expecting an order from them today. I've seen some pretty good reviews and know of a few people who order from them exclusively. I've placed many orders with Bluemist Vaping and have been very satisfied with their juices and prices as well.

but is cheap e-liquids worth getting though?

Darkstarncw

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2012
Clemson, SC
That really depends on the person. Some people probably won't like the taste, others may love it. The good thing about the cheaper eliquid sites is it's not that large of an investment to find out if you like it or not. There have been a handful of flavors from BMV I really just didn't like at all, and a few flavors I've reordered or intend to reorder. I buy Caramel Tobacco from them 180 mL at a time if that says anything.

tinajfreeman

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
EC Blends is AWESOME in my opinion and their juices are just as good or better than the "expensive" ones I have bought!

At their prices, just go try a few and see for yourself. If you like fruity flavors, Dragon's Blood is great. I am also loving Mimosa, which tastes just like the drink to me (champagne and orange juice).

They have a chocolate coconut caramel cookie designed to taste like the famous Girl Scout Cookie and it does!

A lot of praise for White Peach ala Zoe also.

I just placed my 4th order from them in 2 months, and I have been vaping for 2 years. They are my new favorite. don't know about their tobacco flavors. I don't like tobacco flavors so I haven't tried them.

Last edited:

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
ECBlend is one of my favorites - I've tried lots of juices, but I always order from ECBlend - they have amazing prices (use code 10020 for an additional 20% off), and really great juices. Give them a try, I think you'll be happily surprised - high prices don't guaranty good juices, and low prices don't always mean bad juice :)

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
It's great that your mom is going to switch! I haven't tried the black licorice - not a favorite flavor of mine in general, so I can't comment on it, but for your first order, start with all 5ml bottles - you'll get a big variety and can try lots without a big financial risk. Their regular 5mls start at 2.50 (2$ with the discount), and their all natural organic line starts at 2.85 (about 2.25 with discount) - so try whatever looks good to you and your mom and order bigger bottles of your favorites once you've tried them :)

crashhat69

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2012
USA
It's great that your mom is going to switch! I haven't tried the black licorice - not a favorite flavor of mine in general, so I can't comment on it, but for your first order, start with all 5ml bottles - you'll get a big variety and can try lots without a big financial risk. Their regular 5mls start at 2.50 (2$ with the discount), and their all natural organic line starts at 2.85 (about 2.25 with discount) - so try whatever looks good to you and your mom and order bigger bottles of your favorites once you've tried them :)

what's the difference between organic and regular?

Maile

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2012
Oregon
After stumbling across this thread decided to give ec blends a try... The prices are great and I ordered two fruits, two desserts, two alcohols, and two tobacco flavors and one other... 9 bottles @ 5 ml with 20% off and priority shipping all under $25... Yay! Hope they are good but if not my taste it's only what I use to spend in three days of smoking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread