Vision VIVI NOVA has dropped, In Stock Now, full kit, 3 ohm twist tops, metal tubes and parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
to ensure our credibility and the pedigree of the vivi nova which we worked on and created the name for and much much more, this is also stated on the visionecigar.com site in the news section, just like many other projects we work on like the new c8 , phoenix and many others, we have decided the time has come to introduce to the world the ALL NEW VIVI NOVA TRANSFORMER
http://www.visionecigar.com/news1666986/news-details.htm

HERE IT IS FOLKS

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
over 250 random tests, no leaking, tested with pg, pg.vg, straight vg, water, and alcohol. NO LEAKING.

EACH part was designed specifically for the vivi nova
the name was created with the gotvapes helpers and means LIFE BEYOND.

WE worked with visionecigar and bounced many ideas back and fourth which can be seen in its unique design, special features and transform-ability, all parts have been made and tested only for the vivi nova.

Even though we worked specificly with vision ecigar effortlessly on this project for many many month and tweaked and re-tweaked and redesigned until it was ready we do want to give credit to others who gave great suggestions on using the latest coils available.

Parts are engraved with VISION VIVI NOVA and ohm numbers to ensure the highest quality and no copycats.

More info and pics coming shortly as the roll out begins.

Last edited:

antfuzz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Delaware
fire_laser_cannon_6.jpg

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
the next to weeks will look like armegedon when we are done, you though carpet bombing was huge, just wait till we pull out the laser cannons.

I am very happy that you've announced these. There are only so many secrets I can keep. I was getting pretty full. *phew* :lol:

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
I may be missing something, but what are these supposed to be? Is it a mod, or cartomizer, atomizer?

From the line about testing with pg, vg, water, etc. I am assuming a new clearo. I was lost until that little snippet of information too. But maybe this is the day 2 info to be released. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread