Ryanair to introduce smokeless 'cigarettes'

Status
Not open for further replies.

JrdUK

Moved On
Jun 6, 2009
UK
smoking20.info

I don't know what they are but since it has no electronics and its not lit or heated, there will be no smoke or vapor.

The ryanair smokeless cigarette I am pretty sure refers to an e-cigarette,

it does not say they are e-cigarettes or mention a model. But “The cigs use cartridges of nicotine that are inhaled before a water vapour that resembles smoke is breathed out by the user.” and “look like the real thing but do not have to be lit to provide nicotine to the user” sounds like a super mini to me.

ckc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2009
UK
I don't know what they are but since it has no electronics and its not lit or heated, there will be no smoke or vapor.

The ryanair smokeless cigarette I am pretty sure refers to an e-cigarette,

it does not say they are e-cigarettes or mention a model. But “The cigs use cartridges of nicotine that are inhaled before a water vapour that resembles smoke is breathed out by the user.” and “look like the real thing but do not have to be lit to provide nicotine to the user” sounds like a super mini to me.

But the link i posted is the one the Ryanair is using on their flights(check In The Press), so if theres no electronics it can't be an E-Cig.

Last edited:

frankie1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Florida
From the amazon description:

Product Features
Fresh alternative to Smoking - same smoking experience without the health risks. Made in the EU.
The Nicotine and tobacco flavor is in the filter, 'smoked' in the same way as traditional cigarette.
Not electric, no batteries, no charging. Just put them in your pocket like a pack of cigarettes.
No vapour - you can smoke anywhere without appearing to smoke, but still enjoy the sensation.
Feels like a cigarette - Similar cigarettes are the same size and feel of a traditional cigarette.
Product Description
Product Description
Made with the essences of traditional American Blend Tobacco. This Smokeless Cigarette has a mellow tobacco taste and provides a smooth and pleasant experience wherever you may wish to 'smoke' it. Smokeless cigarettes deliver nicotine using food flavorings and nanobeads found in everyday food products. When inhaled the nicotine is released to satisfy the 'smokers' nicotine cravings. Similar Smokeless cigarettes should not be lit. Similar Smokeless Cigarettes are not like E-Cigarettes. They are disposable, can be shared and are more like a traditional cigarette as they are not made of metal or plastic. Each pack contains 10 Similar Smokeless Cigarettes which is equivalent to 20 Tobacco Cigarettes as there is no wastage due to burning. Each Similar Smokeless Cigarette contains 0.8 mg of nicotine. MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency) Approved.
Product details

premiume

Moved On
May 1, 2009
www.premiumecigarette.com
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: Supplier Ad

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
breno.... I am really getting fed up with reading your aggressive, nasty posts.

Weren't you ever taught that if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all?

According to the world of breno, everyone else is wrong and you are right. I have NEVER seen anyone get so many negative reactions from so many people in such a short time. You'd think that most people would think "Is it me?" if they were receiving the reactions that you are getting.

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
I'll buy a pack and try them. It say's Ten of these are the equivilent of Twenty Analogues because the intake of Nicotine is the same because the thing is'nt burning. If that's Correct then these are 65 pence less than a twenty pack of B&H. Smokers might use them for an airflight but i bet you anything they'd light up an Analogue on Landing.
If you've ever flown Ryanair you already know your going to need at least Ten packs of these just for a shorthaul.:lol:

Breno. Pack it in mate.

tmbrown327

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
RI
Thanks deewal. If they're similar to the Aero, they'll be awful, but I live to hope. I would imagine that if they're any good, the price will come down eventually due to economies of scale. Even if they're just sort of OK, buying some to have on hand for those situations where a PV isn't an option (some airlines, other places), at least gives you an option for the nicotine urge. I'm curious about the technology they're claiming "nanobeads"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread