Copper Creek Trading Thread...come trade your stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
Do you have any mods or pv's gathering dust? How about drip tips, batts or tanks?
Bought a Copper Creek juice that you would like to trade for another CC juice?

Well then here's a place to do it...

You may offer your stuff, post pics of it and trade right here.....
Please state condition of item and anything wrong with it. Let's keep it fair and
honest please. This is a trading only thread. Keep chit chat to a minimum.. commenting
on items ONLY....and NO negative comments please!

Show us what you got..:)

LET THE TRADING BEGIN!!!

PIFS ARE WELCOME ALSO...IF you PIF juice it must be Cooper Creek juice..

Last edited:

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
WHOO HOOO!!!! I get first crack at this!!!

So, over the last few months, Ive gotten a couple of sample bottles of juice that, though VERY yummy, have just gone mostly unused. Nothing just holds up close enough to House to convince me to put it down.

Kendra's Kewl Aid- 12mg, 40/60 PG/VG- approx 2mls left. (Ive already got a 30ml bottle of that!)
Pina Colada- 12mg, 40/60- 3mls
Apple Cider- 12mg, 40/60- 3mls

There is a BONUS involved. Trust me when I say its a good one. Three 6ml bottles of something Im not going to say what it is. There will be an additional stipulation to who ever wants this. I promise it wont be too difficult. I'll PM the taker on what needs to be done with these.

Im also willing to PIF this to someone. I know this is a trading thread, but I dont necessarily need anything in return on these.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Really? No one wants it? Call it a PIF then? Who wants my juice!?!? I promise, the mystery juice is Copper Creek juice and will be a surprise!

Oh heck James I
'll take it.I have strange taste buds.I have one new ce-4(stardust) I can send ya.I also have on that got a tight draw after 2 tanks.and one that leeked out the bottom as soon as I filled it.You can have them all if you want.

pringles13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2011
jaw-juh
  • Deleted by violetvoo
  • Reason: inappropriate content

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
OK...we're off to a slow start... so I'll trade somebody...

I have a Vapemate that I used once just to try...works perfectly
and is silver...I would like to trade for a ?....open to offers..tell me what you have to trade.....all offers will be considered..
cartos, attys...whatever..

Let's trade...:2cool:

Last edited:

bliss12897

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I can play along too..

I have 30 mls of Raspberry Danish 12 mg 60/40 mix. I did all the steeping work for you (which it doesn't even need). The Born on is 11/14.
Absolutely nothing wrong with it of course. I love this juice but I have other faves now.

*edit* I should have put I would like to trade :) Sorry. I stink at this apparently lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread