Odysseus Problem/Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkoppk

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
hanover,PA.
Hey guys/girls I have had my Ody for a few weeks now and love the vape it gives me on my SS GGTS with a Kick but have a problem.I use the stock wick from COV and double it when making my coils and it works great for a while.I'm not sure why but it seems like after my 3rd or 4th refill it will start leaking for no reason and everything looks the same.Have any of you had this happen and figured out what was causing it?I have yet to see how long a coil will last me because of this issue and have to make a new coil and start over every time to stop the leaking.Also I have bought 100ft. each of 32ga,34ga,and 36ga resistance wire but can't seem to find bulk no resistance wire anywhere but Ebay which I don't use.You guys know any place I can buy a 100ft or so?Thanks for any help.

SuperSonic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
U.S.A.
As Imeo stated above, watch his "how to" video, it's great.
Also read entire Odysseus leakage thread in the GG forum posts (search for thread) and the last 8 pages of Odysseus Official (sticky thread) in the GG forum.
I am confident after completing all the above, all of your questions will be answered and all your Odysseus leaking issues will be on their way to being resolved.

Peace-

Sent from my Samsung "SuperSonic" Tablet ... utilizing Tapatalk

keighles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Maryland
All of previous posts will help with leaking.

I got my wire from here: (takes a little while to get to the states, but worth it)

Resistance:
wires.co.uk : Bare Nickel Chrome / Nichrome Section 50g 0.16mm Nickel Chrome Wire
or if you want thinner wire you can buy 0,122mm ir 0,132mm

Non Resistance:
http://www.wires.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh00...6&PN=ni_bare.html#aNI0236_2d050#aNI0236_2d050 50g 0.236mm Nickel Wire

(copied from iatty thread)
I got mine last August and still have enough to last much longer.

Last edited:

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
I want to second keighles post. I too have bought from them Nichrome and Nickel Non resistance wire, very reliable supplier

All of previous posts will help with leaking.

I got my wire from here: (takes a little while to get to the states, but worth it)

Resistance:
wires.co.uk : Bare Nickel Chrome / Nichrome Section 50g 0.16mm Nickel Chrome Wire
or if you want thinner wire you can buy 0,122mm ir 0,132mm

Non Resistance:
wires.co.uk : Bare Nickel Wire 50g 0.236mm Nickel Wire

(copied from iatty thread)
I got mine last August and still have enough to last much longer.

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread