Something that helps with dry throat from vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
Found something that helps some with the dry throat from vaping. It is called Clear Voice spray. It it use for singers to sooth tired voices and scratchy throats. It saids, spray two spray in back of throat. I spray 4.
It makes the throat seem less dried out. I do noticed that I can vape and not have to continually drink something for a while. I have ordered some other different kinds of voice spray. Waiting for them to arrive. Some of the ingredient's are Magoram,Osha,Aloe Vera,Tylpohora,Vegetable glycerin and alcohol free.

I think tonight I will spray in throat before bed to see if my throat is less dry in the morning. I have talked to some singers and they all love this stuff. They say they can sing for hours without a dry throat. Maybe I thought will help with vaping. I just got this stuff today,so too soon to see for sure. The taste is real good. I bought the cherry-apple flavor. I went and bought this stuff this morning and I am not having to drink something continually. Have anyone else tried this stuff or the other singers throat spray?

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
Someone PM me and this reminded me that I never did get back into this. I ordered three differnet kinds of the sprays. The one that helps the most is one called Entertainer's Secret. This spray is for singers,preachers,speakers etc. This spray is for dry throat and hoarse voice. I find that it really helps me the dry throat problem from vaping. I only used it when I have been vaping alot. Anyway wanted to post my findings.
I think that the Enterainer's Secret was better for me than the Clear Voice spray.

dionymnia

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
I hadn't really noticed that much of a problem with dry throat - in fact, I was just thinking the other day how when I vape, I have much less of a dry throat compared to when I smoke analogs. When I smoke analogs, after one cigarette I'm immediately thirsty - if I chain smoke for an hour, I feel like I haven't had a drop of water all day long.

I can vape for hours and not even notice anything....

callousparade

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2009
Virginia Tech, VA
i think that it's something that only some people have a problem with. i had bad dry throat my first month of vaping (much like cigs tasted like crap for the first couple of packs) but i've gotten over it completely. milk helped a lot, but i'm inclined to think it's just your throat being unused to inhaling hot vapor, maybe burning it a little bit each time.

just power through it, it will be alright in the end

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
I enjoy sipping while I vape, it's how I learned the e-cig so it's become a part of the "happy ritual", but I would like to get this stuff for my classes. I'd say teachers do about as much voice work as singers and performers and this could help during those hellacious "read and recite" lesson plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread