• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Health Cabin 3rd Anniversary Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Something to look forward to.. and yes, I will be placing an order. ;)

SALE 20120423_2.jpg

KillFace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Toronto, On.
I've never tried ordering juice from HC because of the risk from our HC. But it seems that even flavourings are suspect. Anyone have any success with getting any liquid through Canada Customs?

Not from China.....But I've made 6 orders to Alien Visions so far without a single problem.....and one order to Backwoods Brew.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Thanks Dusty. Glad life is good. :)

It is lonely by the campfire without you.:p
2r7as7p.jpg

Don't start with the cutesy pictures and words Z, you know what happened the last time we went down this road together.. :)

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
Last edited:

hotone

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Toronto
Ordered from HC many times but normally the slow way. Shipping time is about 3 weeks by registered air mail to GTA from HC. Once you see your package leave China switch to the CP site to track your package. It will take a few days but once it hits Canadian customs you should see all the details much faster then EMS site.

Juice from HC is just standard DK or similar not worth the hassle IMHO unless that is your thing. I would opt only for EMS shipping if ordering juice and not mix with a hardware order.

Never order anything you must have from China. I like to order cartos and accessories in bulk or new stuff I want to try without breaking the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread