How to use reward points and save money? (graphic instruction )

Status
Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Reward points are the bonus by Health Cabin to thank you for your longtime support. Each order successfully made on our online store will gain corresponding points. Your earned points can be redeemed in your future purchase. Let’s buy now, save for future.

How to earn?
Sign up an account, place orders and pay for them via the account then you can earn certain reward points. Only after being shipped, can these reward points be effective and available.
Note:
*After you place the order, your reward points are still pending. ONLY after being shipped, will the status of the reward points shift from pending to earned. Only earned points can be used to redeem.
*Once order is shipped, even you have not got your order number, the reward points are earned.
How much you earn?
You can see the reward points for one unit of each product under the product price. For every US dollar you spend, usually you will gain 1 point. However, if you use any discount coupons or enjoy any discount, the points you earned depends on how much you actually paid.
For decimals, half adjust (round-off) rules is applied. (eg:3.4$=3points, 3.5$=4points)
Note: The shipping cost won’t be counted into reward points.
How to check?
Log into your account, your reward point information is on the top left corner of the page.
reward%20points1.jpg

You can also check order history in your account to see the points for each order.
return%20policy2.jpg

You can see the reward points earned for the current order is on the final checkout page before you confirm.
reward%20points4.jpg

How to redeem?
When you check out, in the page of “Step 2 of 3 - Payment Information”, you will see an option”redeem reward points”. Click the check box if you want to redeem.
return%20policy3.jpg

If redeem successfully, in the final checkout page you will find the item ” value of redeemed reward points”.
reward%20points6.jpg

100 reward points (earned) can redeem for 1USD in purchase.
Calculation formula:
1USD=1 reward points(at least)
For example:
10USD(supposed to pay)+100poits(earned)=9USD(actual paid)
Note: Earned reward points can be redeemable only when you buy via your registration account, not guest account.

Why no points earned?
In the following three situations, you won’t gain points automatically. You need to contact with us, and we will add the points to your account manually.
*If you place orders without signing up an account, but as a guest.
*If you have not logged into your own account to buy, but buy as a guest.
*If you pay via the second payment method.
return%20policy5.jpg

Last edited:

valour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Singapore
hi amy,
i have just place an order with healthcabin 30mins ago.
check with u regarding the reward points. i make a purchase of a total of 256usd so the reward point i can use it for my next purchase? or i can only use it together with the same purchase.. because i cant find any points now in my account at healthcabin.net.

thanks

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
:)
hi amy,
i have just place an order with healthcabin 30mins ago.
check with u regarding the reward points. i make a purchase of a total of 256usd so the reward point i can use it for my next purchase? or i can only use it together with the same purchase.. because i cant find any points now in my account at healthcabin.net.

thanks

thank you for your asking here.

normally people will get pending points as soon as they finish their payment. pending points will become earned points after orders are shipped.

please let me know your order number and our webmaster will look into it and take good care of it tomorrow.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread