Vision ViVi NOVA V2.5 Comes with three different ohm Twist-on coil heads, built from ground up; color metal tubes & replaceable coil heads coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
vivinova.png

vivinova_1.png

vivinova_2.png

vivinova_3.png

vivinova_4.png

vivinova_5.png

GotVapes VISION ViVi NOVA™ 3.5ml Twist-On Replaceabe Coil tank
$15.15 (after VIP discount. You may also qualify for a Super VIP discount)

Introducing the World's First Replaceable Coil Head tank System
The GotVapes VISION ViVi NOVA!

Holding 3.5ml of ejuice the ViVi Nova will provide you the convenience of all add day vape with the incredible introduction of screw-on replaceable coil heads that easily allow you to interchange between 1.8, 2.4 and 2.8ohms!

The ViVi Nova system allows you to disassemble all parts easily for SNAP cleaning, especially of the atomizer heads. You can also trim the wicks if you desire to your preference.

Other Features of the ViVi Nova System
The ViVi Nova utlizes the newer plastic which is virtually impervious to juice leaching. It features a sealed connector with an airhole on the side of the base itself to ensure great draw. Each peice of the assembly was manufactured from scratch specifically for the ViVi Nova project meaning all parts are specifically made for this assembly (no retrofitting from the Stone series of tanks). The twist-on for the coil head is actually a 510 connection.

The tubes were made just for the base to ensure elegant assembly and leakage protection including a silcone seal on the top and bottom. The wick is multi-stranded and braided.

GotVapes worked extremely closely with the VISION team on this project from the start beginning with the original inception of the design idea and then followed up regularly over a period of months with testing. Over 250 individual ViVi Novas were tested at the factory and by GotVapes with water, alcohol, pg, vg and mixes to ensure no leaking.

Overview - What you get with the ViVi Nova System
  • 3.5ml clear tank (color metal tubes also available elsewhere in this category)
  • 1.8ohm Coil Head
  • 2.4ohm Coil Head
  • 2.8ohm Coil Head
  • Black drip tip (you can use most other 510 drip tips with this)
  • ViVi Nova presentation box holding the complete system with cutouts for each ohm coil head as well as the ViVi Nova tank itself. Packaged solidly and safely for shipping.

Last edited:

IThrenodyI

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
Wild Wonderful WV
*must* wait 'til metal covers come in before ordering.... *must* wait 'til metal covers come in before ordering.....

darn it, patience is NOT one of my virtues! Ooh look, I'm being taught a life lesson!
I'm not big on life lessons...I went ahead and ordered one, and if I like it I'll order another with a metal tube later. :)

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
I think Dan should come up with a layaway program for reasons just like this. I to wanted to hold off and wait for the metal tubes and replacement heads but as others said, patience is NOT one of my stronger traits either. :facepalm: And what's up with having to pay over $5 for shipping for one single item!? That kinda burned me a little.

Maybe Dan could have it set up so that peoples layaway is automatically canceled after 1 week so that GV doesn't get screwed by people hording stuff and setting on product that otherwise could be sold to others. Even if it was a temporary thing used just during these kind of Bombing runs throughout the week.

Perhaps they could call it the GVLP :D

Boognish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Chocolate Town
*must* wait 'til metal covers come in before ordering.... *must* wait 'til metal covers come in before ordering.....

darn it, patience is NOT one of my virtues! Ooh look, I'm being taught a life lesson!

Hah....I struggled with this for hours last night. I just want to place one order, not two and have to pay shipping twice. But I'm gonna be chapped if the tanks sell out before the metal covers and replacement coils heads are back in stock.

SuperLuckyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Austin, TX
Hah....I struggled with this for hours last night. I just want to place one order, not two and have to pay shipping twice. But I'm gonna be chapped if the tanks sell out before the metal covers and replacement coils heads are back in stock.

Me three. I'm really excited about the metal tank part. They still have over 1000 left at this point, so we may be OK.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
When the weight was put in for the ViVi's I put .85 instead of .085 by mistake in the rush to get everything up so it defaulted to Priority automatically (anything over 13ozs). Its fixed now.

I think Dan should come up with a layaway program for reasons just like this. I to wanted to hold off and wait for the metal tubes and replacement heads but as others said, patience is NOT one of my stronger traits either. :facepalm: And what's up with having to pay over $5 for shipping for one single item!? That kinda burned me a little.

Maybe Dan could have it set up so that peoples layaway is automatically canceled after 1 week so that GV doesn't get screwed by people hording stuff and setting on product that otherwise could be sold to others. Even if it was a temporary thing used just during these kind of Bombing runs throughout the week.

Perhaps they could call it the GVLP :D

Tom950

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2010
Bergen County, NJ
When the weight was put in for the ViVi's I put .85 instead of .085 by mistake in the rush to get everything up so it defaulted to Priority automatically (anything over 13ozs). Its fixed now.

I was wondering why it said it was too heavy for first class. I hate paying more than double for priority just to come across the river in the same amount of time

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
while this tube is better then the previous tube i doubt it will withstand super cinnamon,lol.

so i would use the metal tube for those juices, thats why we had them make both options for people who use the juices that cause harm to plastic.

we are also working on a new tube wiht vision where you can use any juice, they are just waiting for the material and then it needs to be tested then cut and bored then shipped out after testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread