WAY TOO MUCH VAPOR to use discreetly at work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayBans

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Southern California
Some history: Smoked on and off for 40years, tried a disposable e-cig Nov. 2011. Ran out of analogs Dec. 28,2011. Had no urge to run to the store as I had a cheap “Green” type ofauto e-cig. Official “Quit” date: Dec. 28, 2011. Moved on to the eGo-T. Went through that learning curve. Got the eGo-C, really loved everything about this model. I decided to make my own juice for several reasons; the fun of it, the money saved means I can buy more toys. (I see myself as a mod real soon) I read every post in e-cigarette-forum about DIY, tried lots of different ways to make my perfect e-juice.

Ok, I’ve figured out what level of PG my tummy can tolerate (30%), I’ve found the right nicotine level that does not make my eyes pop as I tend to vape a lot (10mg). I love sending out clouds of thick vapor, feeling the cool mist and enjoying the flavor.

Here is my problem. I’m putting out WAY too much vapor to use my DIY juice & eGo-C at work. Before, in my office, I could sneak a vape with the eGo-T using store bought juice and no one noticed. I could step into the bathroom vape and no problem. Even in the elevator, by myself move up or down a few floors; take a vape, no one noticed.

Using the eGo-C and my DIY juice at work now is not an option. I’m a FOG machine. The vapor lingers and is very noticeable. To cope with this, I only use my old eGo-T’s and leftover juice at work. This option is not going to last. The end is near for my eGo-T’s & I just can’t see buying anybody else’s juice.

My question is: Is there a 70VG/30PG DIY e-juice recipe that does NOT put out a lot of VAPOR?
(I’ve been looking)
:2cool:

RayBans

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Southern California
Congrats on your vaping and DIY success. It's the high % of VG that you are using that is the most significant factor in your high dense fog. You could try substituting some distilled water for some of the VG. Some people use water to thin the VG down a little.

I've tried distilled water as much as, gone as far as I dare. :) I'll post my recipe:
FA-BlackCherry.jpg

I've added as much as 5% water to this.

Last edited:

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
Hi Ray, Thats typical of the liquid you are making, but look up a few vids of stealth vaping. It works like this. Basically after your initial draw from your PV, you will want to in hale clean air behind that.... Hold it in for an extra little amount of time. On exhale you will find much less visible vapor. Practice if you like. It does work. I DIY my own full VG liquids and i can vape a 2 ohm carto at 4.7volts in a crowded room without attracting so much as a second look (so far as I know).. I do attend meetings in larger facilities with crowds of people , this method has allowed me to vape every where that i thought it wouldn't be polite to just outright blow up a giant plume of vapor. Good Luck. Happy Vaping.

RayBans

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Southern California
Hi Ray, Thats typical of the liquid you are making, but look up a few vids of stealth vaping. It works like this. Basically after your initial draw from your PV, you will want to in hale clean air behind that.... Hold it in for an extra little amount of time. On exhale you will find much less visible vapor. Practice if you like. It does work. I DIY my own full VG liquids and i can vape a 2 ohm carto at 4.7volts in a crowded room without attracting so much as a second look (so far as I know).. I do attend meetings in larger facilities with crowds of people , this method has allowed me to vape every where that i thought it wouldn't be polite to just outright blow up a giant plume of vapor. Good Luck. Happy Vaping.

I like these methods, as a fellow vapor, you know its more fun to be "just outright blow up a giant plume of vapor" I worked so hard to get this just right.

RayBans

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Southern California

YT Video: watch?v=JZO8opyg14k
As much as I'll miss the feel of the vapor. I will get some alone time later and I can still enjoy my "perfect juice" I really thank all of you for helping me out here.

RayBans

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Southern California
I just tried the inhale-hold-inhale/exhale method and now I'm vaping at my desk like a madman. Thx everyone.

This is great, vape your perfect fog juice, learn how to do it discretely. I did this today in the doctors office. Heck I'm sitting there waiting... and waiting.... nobody had a clue. Stealth Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread