CONTEST - PIF - Pay It Forward to the New Memebers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
newbieAvoid.png

Everyone in this forum was a NEWBIE at one point!!! And OMG it can be very overwhelming!!! So for the sake of all the NEWBIES Smokeless Image has decided to create an ongoing contest!!!!

*Don't forget to pay it forward to the Newbies CONTEST!*

newbies-signage-640.jpg

For all the Newbies sitting behind their PC's for days upon days trying to understand ecigs!!!

Online-Degree-success-tips-for-newbies.jpg

Contest Rules & Prizes:

1) Make a post in the New Members Forum found here:
New Members Forum or in the general forum found here: General E-Smoking Discussion

2) The Post CANNOT BE SPAM!!! It MUST be an answer or suggestion to a NEWBIE QUESTION and make sense in the thread!!! YOU CANNOT MENTION SMOKELESSIMAGE OR OUR PRODUCTS.

3) Once you make the post you have to post the link to that post in this thread, or the link to the thread and the post #.

4) you may enter up to 10 Times every week.

5) Every Entry must be from the current week of the contest...no old posts as entries.

6)Contest will begin today and then end and begin every Thursday hereafter.

6) Next Thursday and every Thursday after 1 winner/post will be chosen at random by Random.org to win a $25 gift certificate or 100 Reward points ($25 value).

As Long as this is a well played contest, everyone remains polite and well mannered, everyone follows the rules and we have lots of entries this will remain an ongoing contest!!

newbie-2.gif

GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited:

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
Hmmm, I've posted a lot, but don't know how to find all my posts.... Are these supposed to be new posts or older? I'm a little confused, maybe cuz I've been chain vaping, lol!

Let's try this one? It's not from an actual noob though...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...iscussion/290024-can-you-oversteep-juice.html
post #9

Entry #1

I'll see if I can find any more or will answer some questions.... Thanks so much for the contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread