Status
Not open for further replies.

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
I just received my vape combo this week and couldn't be happier. This is a very sturdy product and I can't believe how much it holds! I had two plastic drawer containers before and everything fit in the vapestation in a much more organized manner. I love the fact that all of my juices are stored in the upright position. I had two larger bottles that went in the top drawer and all of the rest in the bottom. You can work with the compartment configuration to meet your needs. The lovely caddy sits on my bed stand holding my 4 kgos and my box mod:) Check this out and don't hestitate to purchase..you will love it.

Bodasafa

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Crystal Lake, IL - USA
I retracted my statement. My intention was not to offend, my apologies.

I just got really excited finding this product and spawned all sorts of DIY garage ideas in my head. I don't have the money to purchase this nice product. But I do have the skills to make something.

Again if I had the coin to drop, this looks to be a quality buy.

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
Here it is guys..........the complete run down on this gorgeous way to organize your vape stuff :)
I want another vape station for my bedroom now :) GORGEOUS!!!! & very effective...........just watch the video & you'll get the idea. :) E-Cigarette Accessories & Storage

Thanks Jen,

Where ya been?

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Hi, I don't do reviews on many things but just had to say some good things about the vaping storage unit I just got about two weeks ago from E-Cigarette Accessories & Storage . I got the vape station combo and it's perfect for all my juices, accessories, two mods and my egos and such! Not only is it great for storage but it looks like a fine piece of furniture, nice wood and very well built, fit and finish! Id been looking around for a good storage solution and even thought about building something and then I found this and just love it and it's just proven to be the perfect solution for me. If your looking for a great vape storage unit at a very reasonable price with great craftsmanship, looks and the thought out functionality, You should check this out! I'm just so happy with mine and couldn't do without it now and thought it good to say some good things about it! Oh, need to say something about cust service, it was all smooth and easy. Great shipping and price thru UPS, fast and comunication was friendly and immediate! Thanks vapelogic for a great storage device and the great craftsmanship, a beautiful piece of work! :thumbs:

Thank-you-sign1.jpg.scaled.500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread